Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chicago Bulls (28-22) @ Golden State Warriors (23-27)
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
CryptViLL
"The Chicago Bulls haven't won in the Bay Area since Michael Jordan was still in uniform for the team.

The Bulls will try to change that when they continue their seven-game road trip on Friday against the Golden State Warriors. " -http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/preview?gid=2007020909

Team Stat Leaders
B. Davis GSW 20.7
Assists
K. Hinrich CHI 6.2
B. Davis GSW 8.7
Rebounds
B. Wallace CHI 10.1
A. Biedrins GSW 9.5

"Davis, who's averaging a team-leading 20.7 points and 8.7 assists, is expected back against the Bulls.

"I think (Baron Davis) will play the next game," Nelson said. "We could've used him in some spot duty maybe, but I thought it would be better to wait so I wouldn't lose him for the next game as well." "
CryptViLL
Gametime..
go bulls
CryptViLL
No Baron davis
CryptViLL
halftime - god dam, down by 3, we need this game, these dam warriors are like the suns.
DrunkBomber
obiously the Bulls are gonna win this game. They only lose when theyre up by 30 in the second quarter.
Bullies4Life
Bulls looking good entering the forth... lets hope they can keep the lead
Tony82087
Bulls up 108-107 as I type this with 4:50 left.

This game has 6 point loss written ALL OVER IT.
Tony82087
What in the HELL was Harrington doing?

Going to OT...
Tony82087
Same.Old.spiff.
CryptViLL
Same old spiff is right.
Another game were we had it in our sights, and lost.
danman31
This team is so frustrating. Then again, last year's team was for much of the year as well.
Jordan4life_2007
As I've said before, this team has been running in quicksand ever since a 'breakout' 2005. We're good enough to make the playoffs in a weak conference. That's it. Adding Ben Wallace at the ridiculous contract he's getting hasn't elevated us one bit (not surprising for anybody that realized Ben Wallace is simply a roleplayer. A very good one, but still a roleplayer). I'm also very, very dissapointed in Thabo Sefolosha. I didn't expect much from TT this year. But I really thought Thabo was gonna have an impact right away. Kind of like Manu Ginobili did his first year with the Spurs.
CryptViLL
there were some positive things out of the game today, but just a terrible disappointing lose.

ps. why was khryapa getting so much time? :S
Adrian
Exactly what I was thinking!!! He looked lost out there. Why Skilles is insisting playing him when TT (who has much more room to improve) needs all the PT he can get?
Chisoxfn
Wow what a terrible loss. This should have been an easy road trip, instead we lost Wallace for part of it, had Ben Gordon banged up a couple nights ago, lost Nocioni till after the break and have lost to some teams we should have won.

Pathetic. This team continues to just sputter around mediocre while occassionally flashing its ability to be a relatively dominant team.
CryptViLL
Pathetic. This team continues to just sputter around mediocre while occassionally flashing its ability to be a relatively dominant team.

perfectly stated
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.