Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Florida Boys Aren't Going Pro
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chisoxfn
At least thats what they just announced. Horford, Noah, etc. Surprised me. Thye will be the favorites to repeat next year assuming they all end up staying.
greasywheels121
Very interesting. We'll see though. I think Sean May was saying the same thing at their celebration back on campus last year.

I do remember hearing these guys all planning to come back before they won it though.
WHarris1
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2401235

Scary if they do
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (greasywheels121 @ Apr 8 2006, 08:36 AM)
Very interesting. We'll see though. I think Sean May was saying the same thing at their celebration back on campus last year.

I do remember hearing these guys all planning to come back before they won it though.

His intent was to stay, but then everyone else with any kind of talent left, so he didn't want to be the odd man out. This looks like a different situation.

That is a really good team, and assuming these guys don't change their minds, they gotta be the pre-season #1.
Chisoxfn
They played like a team and they totally gelled down the stretch (something Uconn couldn't do). You can see all of them are friends and they really look like they are just beginning to have fun.

I can definately see them back next year, but if one or two of them change there minds I could see all 3 going pro. However, with these 3 guys I don't think that will be the case and while I like Horford and Noah, I'm happy for the college game.

This is exactly what it needs. And yes, I stick to my usual saying, they are fools for going back. You never turn away when you are a guaranteed top 20 pick.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 9 2006, 04:43 PM)
They played like a team and they totally gelled down the stretch (something Uconn couldn't do). You can see all of them are friends and they really look like they are just beginning to have fun.

I can definately see them back next year, but if one or two of them change there minds I could see all 3 going pro. However, with these 3 guys I don't think that will be the case and while I like Horford and Noah, I'm happy for the college game.

This is exactly what it needs. And yes, I stick to my usual saying, they are fools for going back. You never turn away when you are a guaranteed top 20 pick.

Good, Now the Bulls CANT get Noah! If they did I would have puked. Now there focus next year will be on getting ODEN!! biggrin.gif
madisonsmadhouse
I don't think these guys are going to get any higher in the draft than they would today. I really think Noah is making a mistake in particular, as he has zero offensive game, and there is no where for him to go but down the draft board. If he gets exposed by the strong players in the NCAA, he will go crashing down the late to middle first round instead of top 5 where he is most likely today.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.