Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 76ers @ Bulls, 7:30 p.m, WGN
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
So...I'm gonna test my luck here with my first game thread at this page.

76ers are coming to Chicago, 1/2 game back of the Bulls in the playoff hunt.

Gentlemen...this is what they call a big game. At this point, you control your own playoff destiny. Go earn it.
maggsmaggs
Actually. the Bears are a full game up.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Apr 8 2006, 04:59 PM)
Actually. the Bears are a full game up.

The Bears are in the NBA? laugh.gif
Timoperezrulez
silly mags
maggsmaggs
DOH!!!
TeaLeafReaderII
WTF!!!! Way to be Pike... take out one of the starters!

Deng is out with a concusion after Pike decked him in practice.
B-4-Bulls
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Apr 8 2006, 06:31 PM)
WTF!!!! Way to be Pike... take out one of the starters!

Deng is out with a concusion after Pike decked him in practice.

lol ya and the funny part of it was, when Johnny Ker said, "Well its a tough blow for both of these players" I almost fell to the floor cuz Piatkowski Sucks and does nothing, so why would it hurt the bulls? lmao laugh.gif
Nocioni 5
Pargo sucks so much. Nocioni is the only one playing well tonight. Come on guys, this is pitiful.
Da Bulls 88
Great showing by the Bulls. puke.gif
B-4-Bulls
Way to piss away the season!! banghead.gif mad.gif mecry.gif chair.gif
Da Bulls 88
Bulls coming back!!!!!! Only down 23!!!!! sleep2.gif
WHarris1
jpshakehead.gif jpshakehead.gif jpshakehead.gif jpshakehead.gif jpshakehead.gif jpshakehead.gif
bulls91
i just came from the game and it felt like a descrass to be a bulls fan the stands were half emtey just when the second half started.
Cute Little Bulls Fan
Ughhhhh i was at the game and it was terrible!!! Not only did the players not show to play but the crowd was awful..i wouldnt wanna play for a crowd that boo's you everytime you miss a shot in ur home stadium. SHAME on the fans!!!!! and shame on pike for decking deng!!! sad.gif i am so depressed
madisonsmadhouse
Ouch.

The whole Deng thing really took away their only true scoring/slashing threat on the inside, and it really screwed everyone else up. The rotations were wrong, the players minds weren't into it, and the shooting was high school at best. Plus it looks as if AI had a little revenge on the mind after being shutdown last game against the Bulls. I think the ankle bothered Allen more than any of the guards the first time they played, because they sure didn't do a damned thing to shut him down last night.

The brightside is that the Sixers have a beach of a schedule left to play, while the Bulls is just all right.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 9 2006, 08:34 AM)
Ouch.

The whole Deng thing really took away their only true scoring/slashing threat on the inside, and it really screwed everyone else up. The rotations were wrong, the players minds weren't into it, and the shooting was high school at best. Plus it looks as if AI had a little revenge on the mind after being shutdown last game against the Bulls. I think the ankle bothered Allen more than any of the guards the first time they played, because they sure didn't do a damned thing to shut him down last night.

The brightside is that the Sixers have a beach of a schedule left to play, while the Bulls is just all right.

bulls still have the tie breaker... but they can't give up anymore ground.
WHarris1
Just a random thought but

Why the fish was Pargo guarding AI so much?
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Apr 9 2006, 05:51 PM)
Just a random thought but

Why the fish was Pargo guarding AI so much?

My thought was why was Jannero Pargo on the floor to begin with... But no one else seemed to be able to guard AI, let alone the worst defender on the team.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.