Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 7:30pm Bulls vs Hawks official game thread
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
TeaLeafReaderII
bullssmilie1.jpg

Gordon and Deng are going to prove why Joe Johnson shouldn't have taken their spots on the allstar roster.

don't forget to get your picks to click in!
truthandbasketball
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Feb 20 2007, 11:07 AM) *
bullssmilie1.jpg

Gordon and Deng are going to prove why Joe Johnson shouldn't have taken their spots on the allstar roster.

don't forget to get your picks to click in!

Hell Yeah Tea! Our next three games from Thursday through Sunday are gonna be tough (Cavs, Wiz and Pistons) so this one would be a great start to the home stretch. Time to start playing playoff basketball!
bullssmilie1.jpg bringit.gif bullssmilie1.jpg bringit.gif bullssmilie1.jpg bringit.gif bullssmilie1.jpg bringit.gif bullssmilie1.jpg bringit.gif bullssmilie1.jpg
soxfan3530
alright, we got to get back on track trade or no trade!
lets do it! lets do it! lets do it, do it, do it!
DrunkBomber
Considering the next few games coming up we really need to beat the hawks tonight.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I want to see some T-Time today!!!!!
MB33
Lets hope we dont have another one of those nail bitters and blow this team out!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Wow WCIU, this pisses me off. WHO GIVES A spiff, GIVE IT TO COMCAST I WANT TO SEE THE GAME! OMG.

I haven't seen them play since fuckin, 3 weeks ago.
DrunkBomber
the fro is out, thats a good sign
TeaLeafReaderII
I dislike Wayne Laravie.

Bulls need to put together a run.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Tyrus not gonna play tonight! Skiles probably punishing him for wearing the headband when he had no control over him considering it was all star weekend. If that was the case, Skiles needs to let it go, his antics are getting ridiculous and I can't stand him anyways but he has gone way overboard. There is just no way you can't play your energy guy 10-15 minutes a game especially against a piss poor team in the Atlanta Hawks. Skiles is the reason why Tyrus will not develop into the player we think he can be atleast for another few years the way his minutes go.
TeaLeafReaderII
thats what I'm talking about...

Bulls hold a team to 0 FG for the first time in the history of the NBA... can you say defense?

QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 20 2007, 09:18 PM) *
Tyrus not gonna play tonight! Skiles probably punishing him for wearing the headband when he had no control over him considering it was all star weekend. If that was the case, Skiles needs to let it go, his antics are getting ridiculous and I can't stand him anyways but he has gone way overboard. There is just no way you can't play your energy guy 10-15 minutes a game especially against a piss poor team in the Atlanta Hawks. Skiles is the reason why Tyrus will not develop into the player we think he can be atleast for another few years the way his minutes go.

thabo is getting minutes huh.gif

The headband rule is a paxson rule... I really don't think that is the reason why skiles hasn't played him yet... If anything I bet it had something to do with how tyrus looked in practice monday... and considering Tyrus spent the week in vegas... I have a feeling he didn't look that good.
TeaLeafReaderII
Tyrus sighting...

Everybody on the team has scored.... yay! bullssmilie1.jpg
Bullies4Life
Bulls looking good tonight. Lets see if we can put a nice winning streak
chilord
That's a good start. Got some work against real teams coming up. Hurry back Noce.
madisonsmadhouse
Wow, that was an impressive effort by the boys last night. The defense was just incredible.
MB33
Great win now lets maintain it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.