Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is Luol Deng Hurt?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
B-4-Bulls
Is he? The Guy on WGN just said him and Piatkowski will not play tonight. Ne one here the news? I hope hes not injured and I doubt he'd be resting because we aint in the playoffs yet.
B-4-Bulls
Dang, Yep thats what Skiles just said so I dont feel like watching the game cuz Dengs my favorite Bull. sad.gif

im jk jk lol Im watching but it still makes me ticked.
B-4-Bulls
One things for sure. If hes gone for more than this game.

SEASON OVER!!!!!
bulls91
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Apr 8 2006, 06:20 PM)
Is he? The Guy on WGN just said him and Piatkowski will not play tonight. Ne one here the news? I hope hes not injured and I doubt he'd be resting because we aint in the playoffs yet.

him and piatkowski colided in practice this morning and they both have mild concusions i hope that he is back in time for the next game of we are out of the playoffs for good until next year.
bulls91
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Apr 8 2006, 08:11 PM)
One things for sure. If hes gone for more than this game.

SEASON OVER!!!!!

what is the fifth of november? blink.gif blink.gif
B-4-Bulls
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Apr 8 2006, 09:35 PM)
what is the fifth of november? blink.gif blink.gif

Its off of the movie "V for Vendetta" the guy on my avatar is the main character played by Hugo Weaving (The guy who played Agent Smith on Matrix) and he says that in the movie. Youd have to see it to know what im talking about.
bulls91
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Apr 8 2006, 09:41 PM)
Its off of the movie "V for Vendetta" the guy on my avatar is the main character played by Hugo Weaving (The guy who played Agent Smith on Matrix) and he says that in the movie. Youd have to see it to know what im talking about.

thx i have not seen it yet so i had no idea.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.