Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls vs Wizards official game thread
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
Pages: 1, 2
TeaLeafReaderII
Agent Zero coming to town... lets see if Big ben can continue is stellar play, and continue this winning streak. bullssmilie1.jpg

don't forget to get your picks to click in (newcomers welcome)
MB33
Lets get another W!
truthandbasketball
Can the Hibachi get hot in Chicago weather?... Lets knock this one out and take the Pistons next!!!!! bullssmilie1.jpg bringit.gif bullssmilie1.jpg bringit.gif bullssmilie1.jpg bringit.gif bullssmilie1.jpg bringit.gif bullssmilie1.jpg
MB33
The Hinrich manuever will be in full effect!
soxfan3530
another big win against a big opponent in the east. lets keep em rollin! mow em down!
DrunkBomber
Agent zero is gonna be frustrated by the swarming d
SoxFan1
Wizards wearing the black and gold alternates tonight. Bulls apparently wearing the road and home whites. laugh.gif

I wonder what our record is when Wallace scores our 1st points?
Chicago Bulls Franchise
All offense for both teams in the early going.
DrunkBomber
Man is Arenas a good scorer
SoxFan1
I don't know if I've ever seen so many fallaways in 1 game...
DrunkBomber
Fro with the easy put down!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
What the hell was that last play Bulls? Damn you Malik, let Gordon take that last bad shot, NOT YOU!
DrunkBomber
Can we trade Malik Allen for the possible rights to swap second round picks with some team?
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Feb 23 2007, 07:34 PM) *
Can we trade Malik Allen for the possible rights to swap second round picks with some team?

Well I would trade Malik for next to nothing. He is worthless as is, but if he can't hit a jumpshot that makes him a waste of mass.
DrunkBomber
Ben Wallace is that low post scorer weve wanted, he was just messing with the opponents the first half of the season
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Du for two threes! He is useful after all smile.gif
DrunkBomber
Our offense is rolling now...

Clean up down low, too many second chances

that sequence was disgusting
Chicago Bulls Franchise
T-TIME!
DrunkBomber
TT with the stuff, i wish we would of seen a finger wave.

The announcers like Deng even though Barkley doesnt know who he is
Chicago Bulls Franchise
So Bulls leading at halftime 48-44 and I would say all but about 12 points were from Fade aways by the Wizards.
DrunkBomber
Deng has a hot hand tonight
SoxFan1
I have come to realize that I absolutely HATE Tyrus Thomas. In just a few minutes, he managed to rack up 2 fouls, miss a couple jumpshots, get knocked on his ass on a block, turn the ball over a couple times, and take minutes away from Ben Wallace.
DrunkBomber
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 23 2007, 08:24 PM) *
I have come to realize that I absolutely HATE Tyrus Thomas. In just a few minutes, he managed to rack up 2 fouls, miss a couple jumpshots, get knocked on his ass on a block, turn the ball over a couple times, and take minutes away from Ben Wallace.

Youll need to change your sig then
SoxFan1
QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Feb 23 2007, 08:27 PM) *
Youll need to change your sig then

I've wanted to do so for a while, but I'm too supersticious.
DrunkBomber
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 23 2007, 08:32 PM) *
I've wanted to do so for a while, but I'm too supersticious.

good call, rally gordon

Rally Gordon
Chicago Bulls Franchise
WTF??? WHAT A HORRIBLE freaking CALL BY THE REFS, AN EJECTION? GIVE ME A BREAK, DUHON YOU DID NOTHING WRONG
SoxFan1
LMAO, Duhon steals it, gets trampled by Arenas, Duhon called for a foul, Technical Foul on Duhon, Duhon ejected. Nice job ref.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Wow another horrible call. That was NOT a foul on Thomas, it was clearly a charge but the refs hate the Bulls and they love there superstars. BS
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 23 2007, 08:48 PM) *
Wow another horrible call. That was NOT a foul on Thomas, it was clearly a charge but the refs hate the Bulls and they love there superstars. BS

Watching Tyrus Thomas makes me want to litter my body with paper cuts and then stand under a waterfall of lemonade and saltwater.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 23 2007, 08:53 PM) *
Watching Tyrus Thomas makes me want to litter my body with paper cuts and then stand under a waterfall of lemonade and saltwater.

He may be raw but he is as fun as hell to watch, just gets no respect from the officials which really isn't any different than any other the Bulls minus Wallace. I can't wait to watch this kid become a superstar.
DrunkBomber
To me tyrus just seems like he has no control over his limbs when they fly through the air.

Rally Deng....that doesnt sound right
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 23 2007, 08:54 PM) *
He may be raw but he is as fun as hell to watch, just gets no respect from the officials which really isn't any different than any other the Bulls minus Wallace. I can't wait to watch this kid become a superstar.

I see nothing fun about watching a ton of fouls and unnecessary leaps.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Feb 23 2007, 08:57 PM) *
To me tyrus just seems like he has no control over his limbs when they fly through the air.

Rally Deng....that doesnt sound right

There is a difference between energetic and out of control. Thomas is the latter.
DrunkBomber
They should of kept TT out all year and had him on an intense wight lifting program and see if we can add 15-20 lbs of solid muscle.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 23 2007, 08:59 PM) *
I see nothing fun about watching a ton of fouls and unnecessary leaps.
There is a difference between energetic and out of control. Thomas is the latter.

Lol Ok man, If you were watching you would have seen him absolutely own Andray Blatche on that dunk attempt for a block and then he got an offensive foul after a missed shot but almost dunked over the guy. I don't care right now about how many fouls he has, the kid is flat out fun to watch regardless. End of story
DrunkBomber
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 23 2007, 09:03 PM) *
Lol Ok man, If you were watching you would have seen him absolutely own Andray Blatche on that dunk attempt for a block and then he got an offensive foul after a missed shot but almost dunked over the guy. I don't care right now about how many fouls he has, the kid is flat out fun to watch regardless. End of story

He commented about the block, how TT fell on his back I believe
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 23 2007, 09:03 PM) *

No, not end of story. How did he own Blatche when that "ownage" put him flat on his ass? There is nothing fun to me about his lack of fundamentals.

EDIT: and strength...
DrunkBomber
How many shots has Arenas taken and how many were airballs
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 23 2007, 09:05 PM) *
No, not end of story. How did he own Blatche when that "ownage" put him flat on his ass? There is nothing fun to me about his lack of fundamentals.

EDIT: and strength...

because Blatche is 6'11 almost 7'0 and Thomas is 6'8 and when he blocked it Blatche was coming full force and thomas got his entire arm above Blatches and pwn'd him. Just because he fell on his rear end doesnt mean the block sucked. Also you might not have noticed but he is 20 years old and he is a rookie who gets 10 sparatic minutes a game. He isn't expected to do much now but the time he is out there, notice how the Bulls get so much energy and almost always something positive happens. He is the spark plug to this team just as Tyson was in his time here except Tyrus is alot more fun to watch because of his hops and athletiscm.
chilord
Agent Zero has just been POSTERIZED!!!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Another great display of defense tonight by the Bulls. Kirk near a triple double

18 points 8 rebounds 9 assists
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 23 2007, 09:08 PM) *
because Blatche is 6'11 almost 7'0 and Thomas is 6'8 and when he blocked it Blatche was coming full force and thomas got his entire arm above Blatches and pwn'd him. Just because he fell on his rear end doesnt mean the block sucked. Also you might not have noticed but he is 20 years old and he is a rookie who gets 10 sparatic minutes a game. He isn't expected to do much now but the time he is out there, notice how the Bulls get so much energy and almost always something positive happens. He is the spark plug to this team just as Tyson was in his time here except Tyrus is alot more fun to watch because of his hops and athletiscm.

How exactly is Tyrus Thomas a sparkplug if he only averages 10 minutes a game then? Thomas has done nothing tonight to give the Bulls energy. I understand you like him a lot and think he'll be great, but right now he is a terrible basketball player. Fundamentally, he is just bad. He has little control over his body and frequently gets fouls called for it. The only thing he has going for him is his athleticism, and went you can't control it, what's the point?

And size has little to do with things, Nate Robinson blocked Yao Ming's shot. Thats being owned. The 3 inch difference between Thomas and Blatche means nothing.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 23 2007, 09:17 PM) *
How exactly is Tyrus Thomas a sparkplug if he only averages 10 minutes a game then? Thomas has done nothing tonight to give the Bulls energy. I understand you like him a lot and think he'll be great, but right now he is a terrible basketball player. Fundamentally, he is just bad. He has little control over his body and frequently gets fouls called for it. The only thing he has going for him is his athleticism, and went you can't control it, what's the point?

And size has little to do with things, Nate Robinson blocked Yao Ming's shot. Thats being owned. The 3 inch difference between Thomas and Blatche means nothing.

I agree on some of your comments, he isn't a good basketball player right now but in the minutes he gets he can produce and provide the energy especially on the road when its lacking and it propels us into having more life and we dont just go through the motions.

Take a look at his last five games

Date Opp Min FGM-A 3GM-A FTM-A OFF DEF TOT AST PF ST TO BS PTS
02/09 @ Golden State 11 0-3 0-0 0-0 0 5 5 2 3 0 2 1 0
02/11 @ Phoenix 15 4-6 0-0 1-2 1 3 4 0 5 0 1 3 9
02/13 Toronto 13 1-2 0-0 0-0 1 3 4 0 4 2 1 1 2
02/14 @ Charlotte 19 1-9 0-0 2-2 3 3 6 0 2 0 1 3 4
02/20 Atlanta 7 2-3 0-0 2-2 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 6

Its hard to read I know but in Phoenix he had 9 points 3 blocks and 4 rebounds in only 15 minutes of PT. It speaks for itself but even with his lack of fundamentals he can find a way to make the game exciting to watch. He definitley has a long way to go..
DrunkBomber
Slav nice work on that MB background

Thabo can shoot???
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 23 2007, 09:22 PM) *
I agree on some of your comments, he isn't a good basketball player right now but in the minutes he gets he can produce and provide the energy especially on the road when its lacking and it propels us into having more life and we dont just go through the motions.

Take a look at his last five games

Date Opp Min FGM-A 3GM-A FTM-A OFF DEF TOT AST PF ST TO BS PTS
02/09 @ Golden State 11 0-3 0-0 0-0 0 5 5 2 3 0 2 1 0
02/11 @ Phoenix 15 4-6 0-0 1-2 1 3 4 0 5 0 1 3 9
02/13 Toronto 13 1-2 0-0 0-0 1 3 4 0 4 2 1 1 2
02/14 @ Charlotte 19 1-9 0-0 2-2 3 3 6 0 2 0 1 3 4
02/20 Atlanta 7 2-3 0-0 2-2 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 6

Its hard to read I know but in Phoenix he had 9 points 3 blocks and 4 rebounds in only 15 minutes of PT. It speaks for itself but even with his lack of fundamentals he can find a way to make the game exciting to watch. He definitley has a long way to go..

8-23 shooting. 0-4 from the field tonight as well. 1 semi-decent game in the last 5.

What do you know. Tyrus Thomas blocks a shot, then turns it right over.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Feb 23 2007, 09:26 PM) *
Slav nice work on that MB background

Thabo can shoot???

Thanks.
DrunkBomber
3 in a row. Took down two eastern conference powerhouses in the last two games.
chilord
Gotta love back to back ground gaining. This team looks infinitely superior to the team that dragged into the ASB.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
T-TIME with ANOTHER block!
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 23 2007, 09:32 PM) *
T-TIME with ANOTHER block!

..and ANOTHER turnover.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 23 2007, 09:29 PM) *
What do you know. Tyrus Thomas blocks a shot, then turns it right over.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
O well it was meaningless, last few seconds of the game.
danman31
Solid win for the Bulls. They played well on the whole despite still having that 3rd quarter lull (well end of the quarter). Deng drops 30+ with a double double after the deadline passes...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.