Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunday Feb. 25- Bulls @ Detroit
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
CryptViLL
Should be a great game, didnt see a thread yet and game starting in an hour and a half (1:00 pm EST)

Lets GO BULLS
TeaLeafReaderII
Only 45 minutes to get your picks to click in!
TeaLeafReaderII
So... I'm thinking big ben gets a triple double with blocks, steals and rebounds. bringit.gif
SoxFan1
Talk about a great day of sports. Chelsea/Arsenal, Bulls/Pistons, Barcelona/Bilbao, Cavaliers/Heat. Nice.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 25 2007, 11:48 AM) *
Talk about a great day of sports. Chelsea/Arsenal, Bulls/Pistons, Barcelona/Bilbao, Cavaliers/Heat. Nice.

Lol who are they?
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 25 2007, 11:53 AM) *
Lol who are they?

sad.gif British and Spanish soccer.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 25 2007, 11:57 AM) *
sad.gif British and Spanish soccer.

O your a soccer fan?

T-TIME! With the slam dunk
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 25 2007, 12:22 PM) *
O your a soccer fan?

T-TIME! With the slam dunk

Yeah, I'm a huge soccer fan.

And yeah, Thomas has been a huge sparkplug for us. As he runs around on offense looking like a headless chicken, I just cant wait to see more of it in the future. sad.gif
Chicago Bulls Franchise
T-TIME X2 BLOCKS!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Gordon with 3 fouls in the first half, not good but we are still in the game. How many defensive three second calls can we have?
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 25 2007, 12:49 PM) *
Gordon with 3 fouls in the first half, not good but we are still in the game. How many defensive three second calls can we have?

The Dude Abides
are the officials going to switch into pistons jerseys at halftime?
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 25 2007, 11:48 AM) *

Don't forget Badgers-Buckeyes... thats gonna be a good game...
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Wow Duhon and Old man Brown have played great for us this half, part of the reason we are winning this game.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Also I didnt know, the Bulls are 11-1 when Thomas plays atleast 15 minutes smile.gif Nice stat
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Its time for Ben Gordon
danman31
Another case of the late 3rd quarter, early 4th quarter lull. Damn
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Kirk has had a piss poor game.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Deng dissapearing like usual in the 4th quarter.

Game Over, Bulls lose
danman31
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 25 2007, 02:12 PM) *
Deng dissapearing like usual in the 4th quarter.

Game Over, Bulls lose

Or not, 7-0 run. 93-93. Great effort by the Bulls, but gotta stop the Pistons with 15 seconds left.

Another tip in by the Pistons. Sickening.
Jordan4life_2007
Fuckin' Chris Webber. This will be a very tough loss to swallow.

That's game. Good effort overall, though. We can obviously play with the Pistons. Can we beat them in a playoff series? As of right now, I'd say no. That could change, of course.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Lol if we had Pau we win this game easily. Deng was soft all day, Prince owned him a few times with that soft spiff he through up. Gordon misses the game winner. Correct me if Im wrong but has Gordon ever made a game winning shot before? I know he is clutch but I have never seen him make a game winner before at the buzzer.
Brian
Can PJ be any weaker? Sheesh.

Wish we had another option at PF. Wish Tyrus was ready.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 25 2007, 02:34 PM) *
Lol if we had Pau we win this game easily. Deng was soft all day, Prince owned him a few times with that soft spiff he through up. Gordon misses the game winner. Correct me if Im wrong but has Gordon ever made a game winning shot before? I know he is clutch but I have never seen him make a game winner before at the buzzer.

Stop, seriously. Just stop overreacting. Gordon has made a few game winners. Remember the floater against the Knicks?

And stop with the Gasol slurping. He is not a Bull, get over it. The deadline passed, and he didn't get traded. And why do you hate Luol Deng? He dissapears in the 4th quarter because either Skiles doesn't set plays for him or because Gordon is taking shots left and right. GMAFB already with the whining.

The refs also screwed us a bit today, but not enough to make us lose.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 25 2007, 02:41 PM) *
Stop, seriously. Just stop overreacting. Gordon has made a few game winners. Remember the floater against the Knicks?

And stop with the Gasol slurping. He is not a Bull, get over it. The deadline passed, and he didn't get traded. And why do you hate Luol Deng? He dissapears in the 4th quarter because either Skiles doesn't set plays for him or because Gordon is taking shots left and right. GMAFB already with the whining.

The refs also screwed us a bit today, but not enough to make us lose.

Im just saying, if we had Gasol or another Big man we win, why? Because they give us easy baskets! Im not going to stop saying this just because the trade deadline past, who cares?? That was a game we should have won. How many 15,20 point leads have we blown this season? I can't count how many but this is unacceptable. Aside from the referees officiating we had nothing going late in the game. I feel bad for PJ, he had a huge game but in the end he played the boxout like a puss.

Deng dissapeared today because he couldn't finish multiple times on a 2 on 1 fast break because Prince always came from behind and got the big block. Lets face it, the better team won today.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 25 2007, 02:46 PM) *
Im just saying, if we had Gasol or another Big man we win, why? Because they give us easy baskets! Im not going to stop saying this just because the trade deadline past, who cares?? That was a game we should have won. How many 15,20 point leads have we blown this season? I can't count how many but this is unacceptable. Aside from the referees officiating we had nothing going late in the game. I feel bad for PJ, he had a huge game but in the end he played the boxout like a puss.

Deng dissapeared today because he couldn't finish multiple times on a 2 on 1 fast break because Prince always came from behind and got the big block. Lets face it, the better team won today.

So then why diss Deng? Why not praise Prince for his hustle? PJ got blatantly pushed on the Webber tip in by the way.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 25 2007, 02:55 PM) *
So then why diss Deng? Why not praise Prince for his hustle? PJ got blatantly pushed on the Webber tip in by the way.

I am praising Prince, he did a fabulous job late in the game unlike Deng.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 25 2007, 02:57 PM) *
I am praising Prince, he did a fabulous job late in the game unlike Deng.

Well, I've come to the conclusion that you hate everyone on the Bulls, including in the coaching staff and front office, but Tyrus Thomas is a Hall of Famer.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 25 2007, 03:05 PM) *
Well, I've come to the conclusion that you hate everyone on the Bulls, including in the coaching staff and front office, but Tyrus Thomas is a Hall of Famer.

You need to take a spiff or something, because if you did not read clearly enough I said PJ Brown had a good game, Duhon played well. I still like Deng except for the fact he is not scoring in the 4th quarter.
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (Jordan4life_2007 @ Feb 25 2007, 03:33 PM) *
Fuckin' Chris Webber. This will be a very tough loss to swallow.

That's game. Good effort overall, though. We can obviously play with the Pistons. Can we beat them in a playoff series? As of right now, I'd say no. That could change, of course.

Deng was almost invisible today. Once again he is a phantom in the 4th quarter. Hinrich had another game of dribbling in circles, turning the ball over and missing wide open shots. The team looked better when Duhon was running the point as usual.

Maybe we should have pulled the trigger on the Gasol trade. I thought we should have tried to package Kirk in the deal to Keep Deng and Gordon...But if Deng continues to be absent against top defenders and in the 4th quarter, it doesnt matter how much upside he has. It doesnt look like he plays with any intensity or fire out there, just settles for mid range jumpers all day.
SoxFan1
I can't believe what I am reading. Duhon is better than Hinrich all the sudden? Deng disappears "as usual." Wow.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 25 2007, 03:18 PM) *
I can't believe what I am reading. Duhon is better than Hinrich all the sudden? Deng disappears "as usual." Wow.

Lol when did I say Duhon is better than Hinrich. I said, Hinrich had a horrible game and Duhon has been good today. Also its evident that Deng does dissapear in the 4th quarter scoring wise, I don't need to explain myself there I don't think. When you watch you see him be less agressive but he does seem to get fewer oppurtunities but part of it is his fault and part of it is the rest of the team for not giving it to him.

My point on Gasol just to finally clear this all up, It's a point in general terms. If we had a power forward who can score consistently (sp) we wouldn't be losing all these should be blowout games when we lead by 15-20 points because those guys are the ones that end droughts. My frustration with the teams inconsistent play is obvious. When we win you know why, because we shoot well and we get contribution from our big three along with good defense, and when we lose its because we shoot poorly because we are a jumpshooting team and we have no answer to a team that makes a big run and switches to a zone. And is it just me or is our team inept at scoring when we face a zone? I remember New Orleans playing it almost the whole game and we struggled then. I dont know what it is about zones but when I was playing basketball I always loved to play zones because it was less agressive and I found it easier to score.

(Speaking to Soxfan1) do you see my point though? Yeah we didn't get Gasol I was trying to prove my point and giving Gasol as the prime example. Our team has no post presence and today was just a perfect example why.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 25 2007, 04:27 PM) *
Lol when did I say Duhon is better than Hinrich. I said, Hinrich had a horrible game and Duhon has been good today. Also its evident that Deng does dissapear in the 4th quarter scoring wise, I don't need to explain myself there I don't think.

I never said you said it.

QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Feb 25 2007, 03:13 PM) *
Deng was almost invisible today. Once again he is a phantom in the 4th quarter. Hinrich had another game of dribbling in circles, turning the ball over and missing wide open shots. The team looked better when Duhon was running the point as usual.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
o, I thought you were referring to me, I didn't see that dude post..
TeaLeafReaderII
interestingly Tyrus didn't crack 15 minutes today... (yes I know that stat is skewed because tyrus gets most his minutes in garbage time.)

I'm kind of bummed out I left at the half to go to church and the bulls were looking great... good defense and hitting like 60% of their shots. Second half must have been real ugly. Oh well... losing to the best team in the east on the road by only 2 points with a chance to win it isn't the worst thing in the world.

Dwight howard tomorrow. bullssmilie1.jpg
Chicago Bulls Franchise
We can definitley play with them, but I don't think we can win in a 7 game series if we don't have homecourt.
CryptViLL
damit,. i hate loses
DrunkBomber
this game sucked
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 25 2007, 04:18 PM) *

the team looks better when duhon runs the point. lessdribbling around and less stupid turn overs. hinrich is a better talent, but needs some major coaching.
hinrich fan
Up by as many as 16...still proves the obvious...we have no go-to-guy...the Bulls had them too...when Skiles shows the tape.....where was the rebounding???? So many missed boards. This would have capped off 4 days with 3 wins, 2 against division leaders...we have no time to pout...we're in the hunt in the East...just a matter of where.
DrunkBomber
After Gordon tied it and we got them to miss a jumper i thought we would of been in good shape for a win then Webber shoves PJ and we all know the rest, man did this game suck.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
This one hurts as much if not more than the Phoenix game where Barbosa hit that 3.
DrunkBomber
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 25 2007, 10:41 PM) *
This one hurts as much if not more than the Phoenix game where Barbosa hit that 3.

Ya that game really sucked too
eddog2
Duhon has been shooting better of late but I wish he could realize that he's not the star. Gordon made 2 shots at the end of the game and we had a chance to tie or take the lead late and what does Duhon do? Exactly what I knew he would. Take an unnecessary shot early in the shot clock. Simply taking the shot was bad enough. Gordon should have been able to create his own shot on that sequence.

As for Hinrich he's been sucking it up the past few games. Whey does he always have stretches of 4 or more bad games?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.