Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls v Warriors feb 28
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
TeaLeafReaderII
bullssmilie1.jpg Lets go Bulls

Gordon is starting hot again... leave him in...

TT is the first sub in... I like1 snr.gif

TYRUS AND GORDON DO ONE OF THE COOLEST ALI OOPS I:VE EVER SEEN

Bulls 29
Golden State 23
Ben Gordon 16
bullssmilie1.jpg

Damn... quarter ends with a 35ft three by golden state

If I was coaching against the bulls... whenever Gordon isn't in the game I would switch to zone.
TeaLeafReaderII
Rookies are looking real solid thus far. I think they will be able to really contribute good minutes by the time the playoffs roll around.
TeaLeafReaderII
Bulls either need to start playing better defense or pray their threes keep dropping at this 50% clip. But I'm happy with the first half... especially the way Thabo and Tyrus played.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
The Two Rookies both have good defense, not great because Thabo's problem is he really isn't quick right now and always gets beat off the dribble while Tyrus relys on his athletiscm too much which lead to fouls because at the last second he will put a body on you.

Thabo is much smarter on defense than Tyrus right now but TT will learn as time goes on, he has to just get out there. Its good to see Skiles let him play with two fouls although 2 of his 3 were BS rookie crap calls.

Tyrus just has to be in great position or he will get calls like that all the time. I like what they're doing now but Tyrus needs to not get beat off the dribble and not let his man get deep in the paint. Same with Thabo.
TeaLeafReaderII
after tonight... I think Skiles has to seriously consider starting Tyrus over PJ...

Tyrus is letting out Primal screams... bringit.gif
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Tyrus releasing the Demons!
TeaLeafReaderII
Holy $#%^1!!!!

Tyson Chandler is 8-10 in free throws!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Feb 28 2007, 09:13 PM) *
Holy $#%^1!!!!

Tyson Chandler is 8-10 in free throws!

This just in, he is now a great player. I knew I'd be sad to let him go.
TeaLeafReaderII
Griffen gets his season high in pointws

QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 28 2007, 09:14 PM) *
This just in, he is now a great player. I knew I'd be sad to let him go.

Great is a little strong... good player, for sure. But I never wanted him to go either.

Monte Ellis is such a #$%ING FLOPPER! what is this? Soccer?
Chicago Bulls Franchise
If Tyrus wouldn't have 4 fouls I'd be willing to bet Skiles would play him 25-30 minutes. The fouls kill him everytime. I'd rather have the turnovers over the fouls anyday for his sake. Because a turnover is trying to make a play while a foul is a bad way of keeping you out of a game for a more extended period of time. (Especially at the rate he gets them biggrin.gif)
TeaLeafReaderII
Tyrus is back.

BULL SPIFF THAT WAS ALL BALL!!!!

5 seconds and they call tyrus for his fith foul... good thing it is garbage time and they are leaving him in..

WOOOOOO 100!!!! Big Macs for all!

Tyrus and Thabo both tie or beat their career highs!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Man, thats the way our rooks can play. Another lame call on Tyrus, that was all ball but it wasn't his fault anyways, the defense collapsed there and he was in right position, his teamate just had a mental lapse.

THABO WITH A ONE HAND DUNK! OMG

Hey its a VK sighting!! I'd rather see him than that person who we call a player in Malik Allen smile.gif
DrunkBomber
This was a nice way to end the slump
TeaLeafReaderII
That is the first time iI remember seeing Du dunk it!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
God dammit now freaking Allen goes in for Tyrus, WHY?
DrunkBomber
I have a feeling TT is gonna start seeing more and more minutes as the season goes on. I think Seflosha should see more too.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Feb 28 2007, 09:45 PM) *
I have a feeling TT is gonna start seeing more and more minutes as the season goes on. I think Seflosha should see more too.

^^ I hope your right ^^
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 28 2007, 09:43 PM) *
God dammit now freaking Allen goes in for Tyrus, WHY?

Probably trying to get every member of the active roster to score.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
THABO, is on fire! Im lovin' it. Malik Allen couldn't possibly be any more useless. Im glad VK is out there though.
TeaLeafReaderII
PJ was hurt... Tyrus may start on friday
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Feb 28 2007, 10:03 PM) *
PJ was hurt... Tyrus may start on friday

Great to hear biggrin.gif

He played his best game of the season IMO tonight. He was active and didn't give anyone easy baskets. Some of those foul calls were BS such as the block and then that offensive foul late in the 2nd. Idk why he forces himself onto an airborne player when he can just use his huge reach to block the shot instead of making body contact. Its something he'll learn.

TNT were great tonight, I love watching our rookies because they are the "Sparkers" of the team. They know they better play hard or they will quickly be benched and so they are always playing at there highest level. Also can I just throw this in? HOW ABOUT DUHONS DUNK? WOW
Jordan4life_2007
You know the Warriors are in town when Thabo, TT and Griffin all go off the same night. Can they even spell defense?
soxfan3530
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 28 2007, 10:12 PM) *
Great to hear biggrin.gif

He played his best game of the season IMO tonight. He was active and didn't give anyone easy baskets. Some of those foul calls were BS such as the block and then that offensive foul late in the 2nd. Idk why he forces himself onto an airborne player when he can just use his huge reach to block the shot instead of making body contact. Its something he'll learn.

TNT were great tonight, I love watching our rookies because they are the "Sparkers" of the team. They know they better play hard or they will quickly be benched and so they are always playing at there highest level. Also can I just throw this in? HOW ABOUT DUHONS DUNK? WOW

TT was great tonight but we are going to need P.J. too. hope they both can played solid minutes
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.