Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can Someone Help Me?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
The Gladiator
I want a Link to a ST LOUIS CARDINALS MESSAGE BOARD!!!! I cant find ne, ne where!! A little help plz!!
The Dude Abides
SWEEP!!!!
TeaLeafReaderII
http://mb3.scout.com/fstlouiscardinalsfrm1
This is a cardinal mb that I found a link to on minor league ball site I frequent... don't know if its any good.

laugh.gif
Chisoxfn
Cardsclubhouse.com its the best Cards site on the web.
madisonsmadhouse
I can't believe they lost to the Cubs 3 times mad.gif
The Gladiator
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 10 2006, 07:23 AM)

Ya I know it P's me off. The last 2 seasons have seemed like the Cubs can ONLY beat the Cardinals and no one else dry.gif

BTW Thx for all the sites guys wink.gif
ChWRoCk2
I just want to see the Cardinals new park, in the pictures it looks pretty sweet.
bulls91
QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ Apr 10 2006, 01:38 PM)
I just want to see the Cardinals new park, in the pictures it looks pretty sweet.

i am just glad that the cubs swept the cards so that means that they beat the division champs last year.
TeaLeafReaderII
The only thing cool about the Cards field is 9 times out of 10 the beer is less then 12 hours old.
Da Bulls 88
Cubs only show up for the Cardinals. Then they get their asses kicked by the Reds and Brewers. cool.gif
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (Da Bulls 88 @ Apr 10 2006, 07:49 PM)
Cubs only show up for the Cardinals. Then they get their asses kicked by the Reds and Brewers. cool.gif

That's so true. They seem to play good teams like the Cards, Braves, and Astros well every year, but lose the season series against the Reds and Brewers, usually even dumping a fair amount to the Pirates.
Da Bulls 88
Cubs lose 9-2 to Reds. What did i tell you. cheers.gif
bulls91
what are you going to post on that board just wondering i am a cubs fan my self and i am just wondering.
CubbiesFan07
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 10 2006, 07:23 AM)

thats why the cubs rule 8-)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.