Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: March 22nd Bulls v. Nuggets
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
TeaLeafReaderII
AI and Carmello are learning to play together. Pretty freaking scary if you ask me.... but I have faith in Skiles.

Lets go Bulls! bringit.gif bullssmilie1.jpg

Don't forget to get you picks to click in!
chilord
Please let's see the Bulls get respect from the whistles tonight!

VIOLET PALMER IS HORRIBLE!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Tyrus is much dumber than I thought, I think I could probably stay out of foul trouble easier than he can. Why tap a guy in the chest if he has a wide open layup? Or why charge at a guy who is stationary meaning your probably going to get a charge. Get a clue please.
chilord
This game is surreal. It's got everything. Hot shooting. Cold shooting. Dick Bavetta and Violet Palmer, the Goofus and Gallant of referees. Two redass coaches. It's the ADD game of the week.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Well there is a gigantic thunderstorm at my area right now, I woudln't be suprised if my tv shut off with the luck im having lately with watching these games.
DrunkBomber
I hope the Bulls can ease my sorrows after SIU lost.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Mar 22 2007, 08:57 PM) *
I hope the Bulls can ease my sorrows after SIU lost.

Yeah Im an Illinois fan but I was rooting for SIU after their loss although I did have Kansas going to the Championship game.
truthandbasketball
That would be the Rally Gordon lol

Nice take by Kirk tied at 101

Deng steals under the basket for an And 1 bucket!!!!!!!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Tyrus is having himself a hell of a game, in a great way too biggrin.gif 10 rebounds and counting...
DrunkBomber
Rally Gordon time
truthandbasketball
50 ticks left, Bulls with possession up by 1 105-104
DrunkBomber
FFFFFFFFFFFFFf

Rally Gordon!!!!!!!!
truthandbasketball
Nene makes two free throws to put the Nuggets up by 1 but Gordon comes down and hits the go ahead jumper... Bulls lead 107-106!!!

23.6 left to go, Nuggets with the ball....
DrunkBomber
DO they hold for the last shot??

Damn AI
truthandbasketball
Iverson hits an uncontested layup!!!! What the hell was that!!!! Bulls down by 1 with the ball and 13 seconds to go....
DrunkBomber
Tea TIme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
TYRUS WITH A GAME WINNER!!!!!!
Bullseye
<3 TT
truthandbasketball
WOW!!!!!! TYRUS WINS IT WITH A TIP IN!!!!!!!!!! THE LEGEND OF TNT CONTINUES!!!!
DrunkBomber
Big game against a strong western team. tyrus continues to improve
Chicago Bulls Franchise
This is the way I think Tyrus can play consistently next season, he is starting to do it now! and its great to see!
chilord
What a game to pull out, esp. with Detroit talking it on the chin tonight...

What's up with opposing teams always shooting lights-out against us? I know the defense hasn't been that sharp, but... DAMN.
madisonsmadhouse
Good work on that last play by both Tyrus and Deng. If Luol isn't working hard underneath the basket to just tip that ball up in the air, Tyrus never gets a chance at that put back. Good work last night by the boys.
Balta1701-B
That was a hell of a finish all the way around by this team.

Still...no matter how good the team they're playing is, the effort on defense is starting to get annoying. Those 4 easy 3's by that 1 guy really, really hurt.
soxfan3530
what a great game! I was there and the crowd was awesome last night. Best I've heard them all season. Time to officially start a "START TYRUS THOMAS bandwagon." Although PJ wasn't half bad last night.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.