Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The view from Philly....
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
madisonsmadhouse
Sixers are confident, dispite the difficult schedule that they face.

http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dl...350/1002/SPORTS
bulls91
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 12 2006, 01:43 PM)
Sixers are confident, dispite the difficult schedule that they face.

http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dl...350/1002/SPORTS

all i say is bring it on we are ready to fight it out for the last playoff spot. and then get our a$$ kicked in them.
madisonsmadhouse
http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/ar...eep_sixes_nets/

Philly wins big, Iverson drops 40 on New Jersey, a night after Gordon dropped 36 on them...
hammerhead johnson
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 13 2006, 09:33 AM)
Philly wins big, Iverson drops 40 on New Jersey, a night after Gordon dropped 36 on them...

Ouch, undersized combo guards are usually poisonous. Guys like Iverson, Marbury, Francis, Terry, and Ben Gordon kill their own teams. But it looks like New Jersey doesn't really have an answer for them.
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Apr 12 2006, 07:50 PM)
all i say is bring it on we are ready to fight it out for the last playoff spot. and then get our a$$ kicked in them.

sounds about right lol, maybe if we are lucky we move up to a 6th seed and get the nets or heat, we stand a better chance against them than the pistons
CubbiesFan07
philly will be the team that wont make it
celtics, bulls, and pacers will all make it. although i think that philly would go further in the playoffs than the celtics, it'll be all cozy
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (CubbiesFan07 @ Apr 14 2006, 09:39 AM)
philly will be the team that wont make it
celtics, bulls, and pacers will all make it. although i think that philly would go further in the playoffs than the celtics, it'll be all cozy

celtics are allready mathematically eliminated... are you thinking of the Magic?

Magic can't make unless they pass the Bulls and the 6ers... it isn't possible for them to surpass Indiana or Miluawakee
CubbiesFan07
oops, it might be milwaukee i was thinking of... cause theres 4 teams and 3 spots i remember...

oops

change the celtics with milwaukee and we got ourselves a real deal
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (hammerhead johnson @ Apr 13 2006, 06:28 PM)
Ouch, undersized combo guards are usually poisonous. Guys like Iverson, Marbury, Francis, Terry, and Ben Gordon kill their own teams. But it looks like New Jersey doesn't really have an answer for them.

I don't know if they have just given up until the playoffs, but none of their guards played any defense. It was pathetic.
madisonsmadhouse
Sixers in some trouble... IN reality they are now 2 games out of a playoff spot because the BUlls own the tiebreaker

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/sports/14348946.htm
CubbiesFan07
sixers are out of it.
Chisoxfn
Until we win, they aren't out of it.
madisonsmadhouse
Philly is in big, big trouble right now. They need to win out and get some help to make it in now.
hammerhead johnson
THEY GONE laugh.gif
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (hammerhead johnson @ Apr 17 2006, 01:53 PM)
THEY GONE laugh.gif

EAT IT IVERSON!!!! headbang.gif
hammerhead johnson
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 17 2006, 02:09 PM)
EAT IT IVERSON!!!! headbang.gif

Imagine, in a league where more than half of the teams make it to the playoffs, a team with these players can't get in:

Allen Iverson
Andre Iguodala
Kyle Korver (top notch 3 pt threat)
Chris Webber
Stephen Hunter
Samuel Dalembert

It's amazing.

And IMO, no Iverson, and they have the 5th seed. Well, unless people think that chucking up ill-advised shots left and right gets you places. He could qualify for the Hardest-Working Moron award. Plenty of basketball people love Iverson for his work ethic. He could be a brilliant PG if he learned to think like one. But alas, he could never control his ball-hogging ways. Nobody likes to play with a dude who demands the ball every freaking time. Jordan might have been an exception, but in the vast majority of cases, it's better for team morale if you spread the wealth.
madisonsmadhouse
CWeb and Iverson on the same team is just wrong. Those are two starters on the all-selfish NBA starting five IMO.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.