Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls vs Atlanta Hawks game thread
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
madisonsmadhouse
USA today preview

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/scores106/1...2/NBA148522.htm
Pippen Aint Easy
Can we get Luol back tonight? He should be rested while the others will be damn tired.
WHarris1
This is a MUST WIN. No if's and's or but's you have to beat the Hawks
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Winning Ugly @ Apr 12 2006, 02:32 PM)
Can we get Luol back tonight? He should be rested while the others will be damn tired.

he is questionable... but I sure hope we see him tonight... pray.gif bullssmilie1.jpg
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Apr 12 2006, 02:43 PM)
This is a MUST WIN. No if's and's or but's you have to beat the Hawks

yep, should be a breeze, we usually fair well against the hawks im not too worried about this game

go bulls bullssmilie1.jpg
TeaLeafReaderII
Wow, during the intro the crowd is making no noise at all... any one watching the game? Is there anyone in the seats?
WHarris1
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Apr 12 2006, 05:09 PM)
Wow, during the intro the crowd is making no noise at all... any one watching the game? Is there anyone in the seats?

Yes I can see Marvin Williams parents, Josh Smith's uncle and Royal Ivey's brother.

That's about it though.
Pippen Aint Easy
Is Luol suited up??
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Winning Ugly @ Apr 12 2006, 05:18 PM)
Is Luol suited up??

at the start I think they said duhon and deng won't play.
Pippen Aint Easy
But Pike's playing? Weird. Well dang looks like this might be a missed opportunity and a letdown as they are down 10 already. The Sixers are at New Jersey so hopefully they continue their choking.
WHarris1
The Bulls can't buy a shot.

Down 6 or 7 depending on these FTs
fathom
FINALLY.....LUKE HAS COME BACK TO ATLANTA!
WHarris1
freaking hell, Sixers up 19........
TeaLeafReaderII
Bryan Dowgins just made a profound observation during the half-time show on espn 1000....

Imagine Sean Connery saying Luke Schensures name... blink.gif ..... smile.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif
Pippen Aint Easy
Is there a Mike Sweetney sighting out there tonight? 9 points???
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Winning Ugly @ Apr 12 2006, 06:37 PM)
Is there a Mike Sweetney sighting out there tonight? 9 points???

he has taken a couple of real hard fouls to the face... he has been playing ok ever since he got put into the starting line up
WHarris1
Childress throws a punch at Noc and misses.
WHarris1
Another nice hard fought win for the Bulls! headbang.gif

Well deserved day off tomorrow
TeaLeafReaderII
Too bad Indian won... and looks like the bucks and 6ers are winning...

Noc with another double double. bullssmilie1.jpg
SleepyWhiteSox
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Apr 12 2006, 07:33 PM)
Noc with another double double. bullssmilie1.jpg

An f-in' beast. Second-half Bulls MVP. bullssmilie1.jpg
ChWRoCk2
It was a nice win for the bulls, we really need other teams to lose, i heard on espn that its possible for us to get the 5th seed catching washington but i doubt it
madisonsmadhouse
That was a very lackluster win for the Bulls against an atheletic Atlanta Hawks team. I think the Hawks blocked at least 10 shots last night, as the front line of ATL just ate up the smaller Bulls players, and had no fear of going to the basket against us either. Lucky for the Bulls the bit players stepped up and rescued the game as guys like Malik Allen and Michael Sweetney gave solid contributions that keyed the Bulls on to victory.

I was definately disappointed to see the let down from the prior game against the Nets, but I guess with the second game of a back to back against a bad team in an empty arena will do that...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.