Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deng still cloudy
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
madisonsmadhouse
I don't see Deng playing if I remember my medical treatements for concussions very well. I though you had to be symptom free one day for every day you had problems with a concussion... That would push Deng into next week.

Article from the Trib

ATLANTA -- Although he was unable to play because of the concussion he suffered Saturday, Luol Deng rode a stationary bike, did some light running and shot baskets before the Bulls beat the Hawks on Wednesday night.

"I'm just a little bit out of it, a little light-headed," he said after the Bulls' 96-90 victory. "I guess that's supposed to happen."

Chris Duhon also was inactive because of continued back pain and missed his second straight game.

Deng hopes to return for Friday's game against the Wizards at the United Center.

Just a week ago, Deng said he was excited about being a contributor in the Bulls' bid for the playoffs, especially because he missed the playoffs last season with a wrist injury. Since then, he has missed three games in a row, including Tuesday's victory over the Nets.

"I still am [excited], no matter what," he said.

He suffered the concussion when he collided with Eric Piatkowski during a shootaround.

In stitches

Piatkowski returned to the lineup with a large bandage on his forehead to protect the 18 stitches he needed after the accident. He expects the stitches to be removed Saturday.

Layups

The Bulls arrived in Atlanta about 2:30 a.m. Wednesday but were delayed about 45 minutes upon arrival because of a security glitch. … Ben Gordon's 19 points from the free-throw line in Tuesday's victory over the Nets made him the third player in franchise history to score 19 or more from the line in a game. Michael Jordan did it seven times, and Artis Gilmore did it in 1977.
JPargo
We are deffinatley gonna need him for Fridays Game
hammerhead johnson
QUOTE (JPargo @ Apr 13 2006, 02:01 PM)
We are deffinatley gonna need him for Fridays Game

Yeah, really.

With only four games left, we need our most talented offensive player in the lineup.

Why can't Ben Gordon get injured? biggrin.gif
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (hammerhead johnson @ Apr 13 2006, 06:24 PM)
Yeah, really.

With only four games left, we need our most talented offensive player in the lineup.

Ben Gordon is injurred... He is playing through the same ankle sprain that Lebron is being rested for.
hammerhead johnson
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Apr 13 2006, 06:28 PM)
Ben Gordon is injurred... He is playing through the same ankle sprain that Lebron is being rested for.

Yeah, but why does he have to play through it? biggrin.gif
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (hammerhead johnson @ Apr 13 2006, 06:30 PM)
Yeah, but why does he have to play through it? biggrin.gif

blink.gif laugh.gif

I get it now... I'm just a little slow to the draw sometimes Drinking.gif
Cute Little Bulls Fan
Yeah, really.

why would you want ben gordon not to play? thats not cool
madisonsmadhouse
Yeah, really.

I believe an apology is due? ph34r.gif tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.