SG Ben Gordon - Dwyane Wade SG
SF Luol Deng - Eddie Jones SF
PF PJ Brown - Udonis Haslem PF
C Ben Wallace - Shaquille O'Neal C

7:00 PM CT Tip-Off, ESPN

CryptViLL
gooooo bullllls
soxfan3530
Its the Battle of the Airlines Arenas!! Let's prove that United kicks American Airlines a**! (I prefer Southwest over both of them. Talk about low fares!)
sport1016
you south siders and your midway airport....
Steve9347
End this series tonight.
truthandbasketball
"They're not the Baby Bulls anymore,'' Heat coach Pat Riley said. tongue.gif

Looks like one of the greatest coaches in the history of the league just let all the others know were the real deal. Time to go to war!!!! We can get this W tonight if ( pray.gif ) we get Shaq in foul trouble, and we gotta watch Wade tonight cutting to the hole. Hes been practising that specifically so we gotta clog the lane. That means help defense for Ben because he's gonna have his hands full with either Shaq or Zo. If Kirk and Thabo can do a good job shutting down Wade on the perimeter tonight and Shaq doesnt turn back the clock on us we can honestly pull this off. Lets Go Bulls!!!! The Pistons got 3 straight, you can too!!!!!!

http://www.nba.com/games/20070427/CHIMIA/preview.html
madisonsmadhouse
This game is so huge. If we win tonight, we sweep. If we lose tonight, the doubt of a couple of years ago starts to creep back in. The big thing the Bulls need to make sure of tonight is to NOT get down double digits early.
CryptViLL
eh... from rotoworld

"Ben Wallace sat out Thursday's practice to rest a sprained right ankle but is expected to start Friday night in Game 3 at Miami.
The Bulls lead the series 2-0, but have at least two frontcourt players with lower-leg injuries. Andres Nocioni is also slowed by an injured right foot that forced him to miss 28 games late in the season. Wallace and Nocioni have been limited in recent practices, coach Scott Skiles said Thursday. ''We're trying to rest him some,'' Skiles said of Nocioni. ``He's still got some soreness. He's not totally pain-free. If he's not saying that, he's probably not telling you the truth.'' Expect Wallace and Nocioni to be in the lineup tonight, despite the injuries. Apr. 27 - 11:49 am et"
Brian
Da Bulls.
TeaLeafReaderII
Don't forget to get your picks to click in. And if you missed the first two games don't worry about it, no one has pulled away from the pack so you can hop right in.
Balta1701-B
It's time to put the Heat on ice until next fall.

Take care of business boys.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Ok, decent start to the game. Gordon is playing stupid, no way do you get 2 fouls in the first 2 minutes of a game. Thats horrible on his part.
scatterbrain
I'm glad we didn't let the Heat run out and pull ahead on us early. We are shooting great so far. Those stats they shows comparing the teams... that was quite impressive if your a Bulls fan.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Posey and Walker are horrible players yet they score bigtime when they play us, WHY?

Ben Gordon f.u.c.k.i.n.g sucks!!!
DrunkBomber
This quarter is making me throw up in my mouth a little
Chicago Bulls Franchise
freaking BULLSHIT, WADE IS A PUSSY, THAT IS NOT A freaking FOUL
RME JICO
A ton of BS calls tonight.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
What a horrible game, officiating has been disgustingly sided to Miami.. Wade Sucks, Posey sucks, Walker sucks.

We HAVE to win the next two quarters. Miami is getting ALL the calls and Gordon and Nocioni both have been pathetic. Turning the ball over is not a good thing.
HardWorkin'Hinrich
Why are we making Walker look like an All-Star? He's driving to the basket at will and being left wide open. And please, someone tell Ben Gordon were in the playoffs now and we need him.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Only way we get back in this game is if we get ahead early. Gordon better step up. Still alot of time left in the game, we will win but I want to put them away early in the 3rd quarter and get a double digit lead.
TeaLeafReaderII
3 fouls on shaq
ChWRoCk2
What do the Heat fans keep yelling?

Bulls arent shooting well this game, too many TOs.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ Apr 27 2007, 08:46 PM) *
What do the Heat fans keep yelling?

Bulls arent shooting well this game, too many TOs.

Refs you suck... and lets go heat
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Game over, Bulls lose...
TeaLeafReaderII
wade is going awfully fast tonight

QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Apr 27 2007, 08:48 PM) *
Game over, Bulls lose...

bleh, nothing is over....
BobDylan
Stay within 5 by the end of the 3rd, I'll feel good about hammering it down late. But right now, the Bulls need to get some freaking stops on the defensive end.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Gordon hasn't had one good shot tonight, hes turning the ball over. Heat getting ALL the calls, Wade being a pussy as usual, its inevitable that the better team is going to lose..
BobDylan
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Apr 27 2007, 08:53 PM) *
Gordon hasn't had one good shot tonight, hes turning the ball over. Heat getting ALL the calls, Wade being a pussy as usual, its inevitable that the better team is going to lose..

Bulls don't look like the better team tonight. They are lost on both ends.
RME JICO
Turnovers have killed the Bulls, they have been really sloppy.
TeaLeafReaderII
I've been pretty happy with Gordons past 3 or 4 shots.
chilord
QUOTE (BobDylan @ Apr 27 2007, 08:52 PM) *
Stay within 5 by the end of the 3rd, I'll feel good about hammering it down late. But right now, the Bulls need to get some freaking stops on the defensive end.

Within 5 now... gotta play smart and keep it there or cut in even further. Two minutes to go!
RME JICO
Bulls are only getting obvious calls while Miami is getting touch fouls. I hate when the refs make a difference in the outcome of the game.
DrunkBomber
Down 4 and going into the 4th...I gotta a good feeling about the 4th quarter here.
BobDylan
QUOTE (chilord @ Apr 27 2007, 08:57 PM) *
Within 5 now... gotta play smart and keep it there or cut in even further. Two minutes to go!

Great finish to the quarter. I feel a bit of the momentum starting to swing. Have to find an answer for Shaq though.
TeaLeafReaderII
These old farts are wearing down. Keep pressing them Bulls!!! Great finish to that quarter... Ben is heating up just at the right time... and Kirk is making Kapono look like my grandma. bullssmilie1.jpg
RME JICO
I'll take it, a 4 point deficit is nothing entering the 4th quarter. Miami is old, the Bulls need to keep running.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
If Gordon can get us a win in the 4th, it will change the way I thought about him this game...
scatterbrain
Yeah we couldn't ask for a much better position to be in right now after our play in the 2nd and the early 3rd. We have got to start kicking that ball around.
Sanitarium
deng, gordon, or hinrich need to catch fire in the fourth
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (RME JICO @ Apr 27 2007, 08:59 PM) *
Bulls are only getting obvious calls while Miami is getting touch fouls. I hate when the refs make a difference in the outcome of the game.

I dunno... If I was a heat fan I'd be pissed about Gordon not getting a flagrant... I like this crew... I think they are letting them play.
BobDylan
Shaq on the bench to start the quarter. Have to come out smokin' here.
Brian
Grab the ball, PJ! Sheesh!
BobDylan
Thank you A. Walker. : )
TeaLeafReaderII
WALKER FOR 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

for the bulls smile.gif
ChWRoCk2
W00t Walker with the tip in for Bulls, feeling some momentum.
BobDylan
Gordon 3 free throws to take the lead.

EDIT: Goddamnit Ben.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Gordon STILL Sucks
TeaLeafReaderII
I swear duhon is going to kill himself doing that one of these days.

I love him.
ChWRoCk2
Stop turning the damn ball over.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Apr 27 2007, 09:10 PM) *
Gordon STILL Sucks

His hustle these past few minutes is why this game is close.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.