Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More Deng News
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Pippen Aint Easy
Deng's New Injury

After missing three games with a concussion because of a collision with teammate Eric Piatkowski during a shootaround Saturday, Luol Deng required several stitches Thursday when he took a shot to the forehead from 7-foot Bulls teammate Luke Schenscher during practice.

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!! huh.gif
TeaLeafReaderII
Dude WTF.... Why are all the scrubs trying to take out the best sf on team?

and you would think they would be alittle more carefull after his last concussion...

But I think its a good sign that Deng is going hard enough to the basket to get nailed like that... means he is probably over the concusssion and might be able to play tonight.
CubbiesFan07
banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif
Cute Little Bulls Fan
seriously, our guys like to beat eachother up..they need to stop that--its been like that all season. BE MORE CAREFUL!! haha i hope deng plays tonight i miss him! bringit.gif
bulls91
now we just need to get hinrich hurt and we will make the playoffs for sure fight.gif fight.gif
madisonsmadhouse
No Luke, you need to be taking out the OTHER team!!! bang.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.