Lets finally get a win this series.

Keys:

Dont play like crap.
No TOs.
Hit some shots.
Play D.

lol Thanks for pointing out what kindergartener could have biggrin.gif
scatterbrain
Maybe they should have consulted one between games up in Detroit. Hopefully they wake up and feed off the home crowd tonight.
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (rangercal @ May 10 2007, 04:03 PM) *
lol Thanks for pointing out what kindergartener could have biggrin.gif

Doesnt get more broad than that. tongue.gif

Seriously I could have made a huge list. Compiled it all into one smile.gif

Home court advantage should help us I would hope.
Balta1701-B
Just play some good B-Ball tonight.
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ May 10 2007, 06:41 PM) *
Just play some good B-Ball tonight.

Hey so far so good for the bulls.

winning 43-26
Sanitarium
And they didnt play like this in Detroit WHY???

2 games is quite a price to get your head into the game.
danman31
What a difference home court makes. Time to keep it up with a solid 2nd half.
Bullseye
We need Gordon and Deng to keep this up for the rest of today as well as the rest of the postseason. If they aren't producing we are screwed. And Wallace having another nice game so far.

But then again, I am not telling anyone anything they don't already know.
scatterbrain
Nice to see PJ playing like he is... diving around after the ball in the 1st half and such.
ChWRoCk2
Bulls are starting to give this game away, Pistons down 5 now.
chimpy2121
Wow, what a choke job.
DrunkBomber
this game just got a hell of a lot more interesting
chimpy2121
what a pathetic joke for a freaking team
Chicago Bulls Franchise
This series was over a long time ago. Bulls choking again, Rasheed making lucky shots.. It was all meant to be I guess. O well, either no Gordon or no Hinrich next year, and that makes me happy. All these turnovers have made me sick. Can Skiles not figure out that PJ Brown is going to die out there if he plays a minute longer? Tyrus and Thabo both should be in there now. O well, we lose..
ChWRoCk2
Nocioni misses 2 FTs with game on line and cant hit a shot.

Noch just do us all a favor and not shoot rest of game not like it matters its game over.
Bullseye
wow, just wow.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ May 10 2007, 10:08 PM) *
This series was over a long time ago. Bulls choking again, Rasheed making lucky shots.. It was all meant to be I guess. O well, either no Gordon or no Hinrich next year, and that makes me happy. All these turnovers have made me sick. Can Skiles not figure out that PJ Brown is going to die out there if he plays a minute longer? Tyrus and Thabo both should be in there now. O well, we lose..

Wow, you can't be more wrong. Yes, the Bulls choked, but Rasheed was not hitting luck shots. Thats his shot. And when he's wide open, thats his shot even more. I'm willing to bet that both Gordon and Kirk are there next year as well.

And why the fish talk spiff about PJ Brown. He brought it all game, and I do believe he had a double double. Jeezus freaking christ.
DrunkBomber
Well that about does her
CubbiesFan07
great job coaching... lets give thomas 10 minutes when he lights things up and pj 40 minutes when he cant catch his breath. lets just bench duhon the whole game too. keep thabo on the bench because he can stop either chauncey or rip, good idea. lets keep gordon in there who is as good of defender as pargo was

oh well w/e, was a great run this season

and holy spiff these refs need to call some fouls. deng and gordon were getting hammered inside and nothing was called.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 10 2007, 10:29 PM) *
And why the fish talk spiff about PJ Brown. He brought it all game, and I do believe he had a double double. Jeezus freaking christ.

The reason is because tyrus should have been in there and you know it.
rangercal
I don't know how anyone can justify Tyrus not playing in place of PJ. Thabo should have got some Playing time as well. I hope PJ is done as a Bull.
SoxFan1
How on earth did Tyrus light things up? He had freaking bucket on a right place/right time alley oop. Jeez, we're so damn quick to blame Skiles. GMAFB. No one showed up in the 2nd half. The team choked.
scatterbrain
I really don't think so. PJ was playing HUGE. You don't take a guy out when he has been hussling as hard as anyone else on the court and playing exceptional basketball because he looks tired.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (scatterbrain @ May 10 2007, 10:34 PM) *
I really don't think so. PJ was playing HUGE. You don't take a guy out when he has been hussling as hard as anyone else on the court and playing exceptional basketball because he looks tired.

And he only looked tired because he was damn near the only one hustling.
CubbiesFan07
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 10 2007, 10:34 PM) *
How on earth did Tyrus light things up? He had freaking bucket on a right place/right time alley oop. Jeez, we're so damn quick to blame Skiles. GMAFB. No one showed up in the 2nd half. The team choked.

if tyrus gets 2 points every quarter it doesnt matter. he gets 2 points and the crowd goes nuts = team gets confidence because he is an athletic mofo. sure pj had a good 1st/2nd quarter but when he isnt doing much on either end, its time to see if someone else can do something
SoxFan1
QUOTE (CubbiesFan07 @ May 10 2007, 10:35 PM) *
if tyrus gets 2 points every quarter it doesnt matter. he gets 2 points and the crowd goes nuts = team gets confidence because he is an athletic mofo. sure pj had a good 1st/2nd quarter but when he isnt doing much on either end, its time to see if someone else can do something

Uuum, 10 rebounds? 2 Steals? A block?
rangercal
QUOTE (scatterbrain @ May 11 2007, 03:34 AM) *

Rudy out Hussled everyone at Notre Dame, that doesn't mean he was the right guy for the Job.
CubbiesFan07
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 10 2007, 10:36 PM) *

uuum im pretty sure that was all 1st half stuff kthx
rangercal
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 11 2007, 03:36 AM) *

Maybe if you watched the game instead of just reading a boxscore...

Any Bulls fan who watched that 2nd half knows PJ killed us out there.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (rangercal @ May 10 2007, 10:36 PM) *
Rudy out Hussled everyone at Notre Dame, that doesn't mean he was the right guy for the Job.

You cannot be serious. WTF did PJ Brown do wrong tonight? Nothing. Hustle, rebounds, scoring, defense. GMAFB.

QUOTE (CubbiesFan07 @ May 10 2007, 10:37 PM) *
uuum im pretty sure that was all 1st half stuff kthx

Iwatchedeverysecond. kthx

QUOTE (rangercal @ May 10 2007, 10:38 PM) *
Maybe if you watched the game instead of just reading a boxscore...

Any Bulls fan who watched that 2nd half knows PJ killed us out there.

What more could I expect from the #1 and 2 members of the Tyrus Thomas fanclub.
rangercal
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 11 2007, 03:38 AM) *
You cannot be serious. WTF did PJ Brown do wrong tonight? Nothing. Hustle, rebounds, scoring, defense. GMAFB.

He could not keep up with the guys he was guarding. His stat line is a 1st half stat line and you know it. He was sucking air that 2nd half. I hope he's gone. spiff like this really makes me miss Tyson.
scatterbrain
QUOTE (rangercal @ May 10 2007, 11:36 PM) *

10 points, 10 boards (5 offensive), 2 steals, only 1 to (which very well could have been when he was on the ground fighting with 2-3 pistons for the ball), and he is someone who WILL be where he needs to be. Thats what you need down the stretch.
rangercal
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 11 2007, 03:39 AM) *
What more could I expect from the #1 and 2 members of the Tyrus Thomas fanclub.

What could I expect from the # 1 member of the PJ brown Fan club?
SoxFan1
QUOTE (rangercal @ May 10 2007, 10:39 PM) *
He could not keep up with the guys he was guarding. His stat line is a 1st half stat line and you know it. He was sucking air that 2nd half. I hope he's gone. spiff like this really makes me miss Tyson.

He was guarding McDyess in the entire 2nd half. Wallace moved over to guard Wallace. How in the freaking world do we find PJ Brown, of all players, to blame the damn game on. How about Ben Gordon being so aggressive in the 2nd half? How about Ben and Kirk dribbling the world away in the 2nd half? What about the shut down defense in the 2nd half?
rangercal
QUOTE (scatterbrain @ May 11 2007, 03:40 AM) *
10 points, 10 boards (5 offensive), 2 steals, only 1 to (which very well could have been when he was on the ground fighting with 2-3 pistons for the ball), and he is someone who WILL be where he needs to be. Thats what you need down the stretch.

well spiff... Too bad he did NOTHING to prevent us from getting outscored by 23 in the 2nd half on our HOME floor. Webber and Rasheed had a lot of fun playing around with the old man.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (rangercal @ May 10 2007, 10:40 PM) *
What could I expect from the # 1 member of the PJ brown Fan club?

Uuum, how often do I defend PJ? The man played his ass off tonight. Give him his damn credit.
CubbiesFan07
HERES FOR THE VISION IMPAIRED

making me upset by thinking brown was GREAT out there

2nd half stats
http://www.nba.com/games/20070510/DETCHI/playbyplay.html

4pts
1-4 FG
2-4 FT
5 reb
3 foul
1 to

IN ABOUT 20 MINUTES OF PLAYING TIME
MVP for the win here. now stop arguing
SoxFan1
QUOTE (rangercal @ May 10 2007, 10:42 PM) *
well spiff... Too bad he did NOTHING to prevent us from getting outscored by 23 in the 2nd half on our HOME floor. Webber and Rasheed had a lot of fun playing around with the old man.

WEBBER DIDNT DO JACK spiff!!!!!!!!!!!1 BEN WALLACE WAS GUARDING RASHEED WHEN HE WAD DRAINING THOSE "LUCKY" THREES. WATCHT THE freaking GAME!
scatterbrain
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 10 2007, 11:41 PM) *
How in the freaking world do we find PJ Brown, of all players, to blame the damn game on. How about Ben Gordon being so aggressive in the 2nd half? How about Ben and Kirk dribbling the world away in the 2nd half? What about the shut down defense in the 2nd half?

Thats what I'm screaming. I mean I'm the first to say PJ is generally there to be a leader and a solid defender. He played extrordinary. 99% of the blame should go elsewhere.

EDIT - Deng shot 8/22... Gordon shot 4/16
rangercal
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 11 2007, 03:42 AM) *
Uuum, how often do I defend PJ? The man played his ass off tonight. Give him his damn credit.

I'll give him his credit as a guy who should play 20 mins tops. 1st half was fine. 2nd half? not so much.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (rangercal @ May 10 2007, 10:43 PM) *
I'll give him his credit as a guy who should play 20 mins tops. 1st half was fine. 2nd half? not so much.

No one is justifying what he did in the 2nd half to NOT deserve to play. How about Gordon's fantastic 2nd half? 4 points, all on free throws. How about his great D on Billups and/or Hamilton. Yeah!!!!!!
rangercal
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 11 2007, 03:43 AM) *
WEBBER DIDNT DO JACK spiff!!!!!!!!!!!1 BEN WALLACE WAS GUARDING RASHEED WHEN HE WAD DRAINING THOSE "LUCKY" THREES. WATCHT THE freaking GAME!

DOn't scream at me. Webber didnt do spiff this game. Im speaking on general terms about Webber and rasheed. My point is Tyrus should have had a lot more playing time this entire series and tonight. PJ is just getting very fatigue.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 11 2007, 03:46 AM) *
No one is justifying what he did in the 2nd half to NOT deserve to play. How about Gordon's fantastic 2nd half? 4 points, all on free throws. How about his great D on Billups and/or Hamilton. Yeah!!!!!!

exactly why I created the bench Gordon Thread
CubbiesFan07
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 10 2007, 10:41 PM) *
How about Ben Gordon being so aggressive in the 2nd half? How about Ben and Kirk dribbling the world away in the 2nd half?

yes which is why ben gordon should be off the team next season.
dont give me this hes our guy blah blah blah. anyone who takes 18 shots a game and gets to the free throw line 6-9 times a game can average around 20 points. Even Luke Schenscher (ouch)
SoxFan1
QUOTE (rangercal @ May 10 2007, 10:46 PM) *
Look as s hole. DOn't scream at me. Webber didnt do spiff this game. Im speaking on general terms about Webber and rasheed. My point is Tyrus should have had a lot more playing time this entire series and tonight. PJ is just getting very fatigue.

How does that justify what happened tonight? What do general terms have to do with Brown's play in the 2nd half tonight? How the hell do you not blame Gordon, Deng, or Kirk for this loss? You choose to blame the only guy who played hard? Come on man. Tyrus shot a great 1-6 from the field in the 1st half. But of course, he deserves to play more in the 2nd half.
CubbiesFan07
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 10 2007, 10:49 PM) *
Tyrus shot a great 1-6 from the field in the 1st half. But of course, he deserves to play more in the 2nd half.

well if he had decent guards that could move the ball he would have shot better
SoxFan1
QUOTE (CubbiesFan07 @ May 10 2007, 10:51 PM) *
well if he had decent guards that could move the ball he would have shot better

blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif <--- not enough to fit in 1 post.

Thomas Jump Shot: Missed
Thomas Layup Shot: Missed
Thomas Turnover:Step Out of Bounds Turnover (1 TO)

Must be Kirk or Ben who made him miss those lay ups. Damn them...
CubbiesFan07
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 10 2007, 10:29 PM) *

i do believe what started this all was the above quote. 1st half sure, 2nd half hell no.
not saying others did better, would have been nice to see a lineup change and get some speed in there and see what happened instead of more outside shots. we have deng gordon and hinrich that can do that, why need pj to do it too. get thomas to run in there do some insane spin around 1080 dunk and then have fun on defense and get the crowd into it. then bench gordon and get thabo in to stop rip/chauncey.
HardWorkin'Hinrich
Hinrich was so tentative the whole game, dribbling in circles looking to pass only.....he also did many costly, stupid turnover passes late in the game.
CubbiesFan07
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 10 2007, 10:54 PM) *
blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif <--- not enough to fit in 1 post.

Thomas Turnover:Step Out of Bounds Turnover (1 TO)

Must be Kirk or Ben who made him miss those lay ups. Damn them...

i do believe that most of those came with 6 or less seconds on the shot clock. pretty sure he didnt have the ball for all the other 18 seconds
rangercal
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 11 2007, 03:49 AM) *
How does that justify what happened tonight?

PJ was out of gas. The lane was open for Prince and all the other slashers.

What do general terms have to do with Brown's play in the 2nd half tonight?

PJ was out of gas.

How the hell do you not blame Gordon, Deng, or Kirk for this loss?

I'm pissed at all of them too. I never had a chance to express it because you jumped on me the minute I said PJ's name.

You choose to blame the only guy who played hard?

He better play hard playing guys 10 years younger than him. It could have been worse.

Tyrus shot a great 1-6 from the field in the 1st half. But of course, he deserves to play more in the 2nd half.

Look at your Sig. Spark was the reason I wanted Tyrus out there. The stadium was half dead. A little energy would have not hurt.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.