Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Will You even watch Game 4?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
rangercal
mad.gif
scatterbrain
Of course I'll watch. Maybe we will be the first team to come back from 0-3? pray.gif
Bullseye
If a Sox game is on at the same time... then maybe a little during commercials.
eddog2
Are you serious? Who posted this dumb ass topic. If you don't watch game 4 you're not a real fan and you should stop pretending.

Please don't post spiff like this anymore.
rangercal
QUOTE (eddog2 @ May 11 2007, 04:03 AM) *
Are you serious? Who posted this dumb ass topic. If you don't watch game 4 you're not a real fan and you should stop pretending.

I posted this and Voted Yes.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Bits and pieces, I have been watching the games from the hospital..
scatterbrain
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ May 11 2007, 12:09 AM) *
Bits and pieces, I have been watching the games from the hospital..

I suppose thats a good reason. biggrin.gif

Seriously though... hope its nothing too bad.
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (scatterbrain @ May 10 2007, 11:19 PM) *

The 1st 2 Bulls vs Pistons games probably put him in the hospital. tongue.gif laugh.gif
scatterbrain
LOL... damn good chance of that. I had to remind myself to breathe numerous times.
Steve9347
QUOTE (eddog2 @ May 10 2007, 11:03 PM) *

you really should watch...
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (scatterbrain @ May 10 2007, 11:19 PM) *

Well were with my mom.. I don't want to talk about the whole thing but thats why were at the hospital, to take care of my mom. I've been here since 2:00 AM monday morning.
soxfan3530
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ May 11 2007, 08:24 AM) *
Well were with my mom.. I don't want to talk about the whole thing but thats why were at the hospital, to take care of my mom. I've been here since 2:00 AM monday morning.

my prayers are with your mom and your family.

i will be watching. GOING DOWN WITH THE SHIP!!!
Wanne
Nope. Going to entertain myself by going and watching the AVP Tour and some women beach volleyballers this weekend.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (soxfan3530 @ May 11 2007, 01:31 PM) *
my prayers are with your mom and your family.

i will be watching. GOING DOWN WITH THE SHIP!!!

Thank you, I appreciate it so much!
chilord
one more half. wait and hope.
eddog2
Well, for all you who didn't watch you missed a great Bulls performance. I doubt a dumb topic like this will be posted for game 5.
SoxFan1
I watched. Flipped back and forth for a while b/w the Sox and Bulls, but watched from the end of the 1st quarter on.
rangercal
QUOTE (eddog2 @ May 13 2007, 10:13 PM) *
Well, for all you who didn't watch you missed a great Bulls performance. I doubt a dumb topic like this will be posted for game 5.

It wasn't a dumb topic. If you have a problem with my topics don't post in it.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I ended up watching all but the last 45 something seconds in the 4th in the hospital waiting room, so im glad smile.gif
eddog2
QUOTE (rangercal @ May 13 2007, 06:46 PM) *
It wasn't a dumb topic. If you have a problem with my topics don't post in it.

True sports fans watch every game of their favorite teams in the playoffs. Unless they can't watch it live, at which point you DVR it and try not to find out the score from anyone.

Anyone who simply decides not to watch b/c their team is down 3-0 is not really a fan. After those horrible less than 20 win seasons in which I watched damn near every game and wanted to shoot myself to end the pain there's no way I stop watching even if my team is down 3-0 and getting spanked on both ends of the floor.
rangercal
QUOTE (eddog2 @ May 14 2007, 04:29 AM) *
True sports fans watch every game of their favorite teams in the playoffs. Unless they can't watch it live, at which point you DVR it and try not to find out the score from anyone.

Anyone who simply decides not to watch b/c their team is down 3-0 is not really a fan. After those horrible less than 20 win seasons in which I watched damn near every game and wanted to shoot myself to end the pain there's no way I stop watching even if my team is down 3-0 and getting spanked on both ends of the floor.

I'm as big a fan as you are. I was a fan before the dynasty, during the dynasty and after during those Keith Booth - Marcus Fizer days. You are no one to judge what makes a fan. If a team collapses and shows little effort , their fan base has every right to be ticked and shut them off.

Like I said, if you don't like the thread, stay out. No offense.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.