Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Childress suspended for Noc shot
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
madisonsmadhouse
http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Basketball/NBA/2...1534726-ap.html

And Noc gets a fine rolleyes.gif
Chisoxfn
I didn't even see this incident. Was it really that bad?
WHarris1
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 15 2006, 10:21 AM)
I didn't even see this incident. Was it really that bad?

He basically tried to punch him
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Apr 15 2006, 10:23 AM)
He basically tried to punch him

IN the back of the head bang.gif
CubbiesFan07
noc got the $5,000 fine.

but what, remember when noc fouled the hell out of wade and tayshaun last year? lol he was considered a jerk in the NBA and everyone hated him. this is the first what, first flagrant since last year for him or something? and i think its only like the 3rd for the entire bulls this year, chandler had one i know of. but yeah, that was funny, with childress
bulls91
QUOTE (CubbiesFan07 @ Apr 15 2006, 10:46 AM)
noc got the $5,000 fine.

but what, remember when noc fouled the hell out of wade and tayshaun last year? lol he was considered a jerk in the NBA and everyone hated him. this is the first what, first flagrant since last year for him or something? and i think its only like the 3rd for the entire bulls this year, chandler had one i know of. but yeah, that was funny, with childress

noch is unstopable down low in the paint he is so rough that every one hates him he takes there rebounds he takes charges he puts him self on the line every night it is amazing. fight.gif
CubbiesFan07
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Apr 15 2006, 11:07 AM)
noch is unstopable down low in the paint he is so rough that every one hates him he takes there rebounds he takes charges he puts him self on the line every night it is amazing. fight.gif

true that. hes a freakin beast!
TeaLeafReaderII
Nocioni was apologetic Thursday, the Chicago Tribune reported.

"I saw the tape and I saw that I hit him. It wasn't intentional," Nocioni told the paper. "When he hit me, I thought he was crazy. But I just want to say I'm sorry. You know how I play. It wasn't intentional."
CubbiesFan07
yeah skiles backed up noc too on that matter, saying he's never out for hurting people at all. good to know that the coach will at least back up his players when they deserve it smile.gif
bulls91
it really was not a punch it was more like a slap just because he was so frestrated with noch.
Chisoxfn
Contrary to popular belief, Noc, Deng and Hinrich are our best 3 players. All are pretty strong all around players to and I could easily see us going with a bigger back court consisting of them 3 next year. Deng may not be super quick, but I think his reach will allow him to frustrate some SG's while Noc can take SF's and ocassionally we can adjust matchups.

All 3 can score, can defend and are very good rebounders. Mix that with Chandler and Aldridge as well as maybe another pick (of a big) and Allen and Sweet all rotating in and I think we'll be on our way.

Than all we got to do is eventually find a star (that could be Deng).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.