Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Observations of Game 6
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
AtHomeBoy_2000
I had the wonderful opportunity to attend game 6 yesterday. My dad scored 2 free tickets and we had a great time too bad the Bulls lost. However, I have two observations from the game: one sports related, one political.

SPORTS
I was under the assumption that this year the NBA refs were going to be really tight and T-up players who were showing them up. If so, Rashid Wallace never should have made it past half time. From the start he was jumping around after calls, yelling, complaining, pointing fingers at refs. This was not just on calls against him, it was on calls on his teammates as well. I never heard the reason behind the Noch technical foul, but what Rashid was doing was far worse in my opinion.

POLITICAL
We sat exactly two rows right behind Rev. Jesse Jackson. Interesting thing I noticed, after the first quoter (in which he sat there like a lump on a log, never clapped or cheered) he got up and left! His entourage of 3 or 4 stayed, but he got up and left and never returned. I assumed he was going to "press the flesh". However, my dad later pointed out that at the same time he left, he motioned for some blond girl to get up and come with him. She too never returned. I said in all fairness to him, it could have been a publicist or PR person. But it is an interesting observation none the less.
Sanitarium
QUOTE (AtHomeBoy_2000 @ May 18 2007, 10:38 AM) *
However, my dad later pointed out that at the same time he left, he motioned for some blond girl to get up and come with him. She too never returned. I said in all fairness to him, it could have been a publicist or PR person. But it is an interesting observation none the less.

bow-chicka-wow-wow
AtHomeBoy_2000
My Favorite Picture I took at the game:
Click to view attachment
Rashid Wallace during a time-out
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (AtHomeBoy_2000 @ May 20 2007, 08:25 PM) *
My Favorite Picture I took at the game:
Click to view attachment
Rashid Wallace during a time-out

Taking notes from Ron Artest I see...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.