Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Damn, only if
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
RME JICO
After watching Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals last night, it reminded me of how Cleveland got there (WAS/NJ).

There is no way they should be in the Conference Finals. That last game of the season vs NJ cost us big time. Detroit seems to be tiring and the Bulls would've had an easier series if they played them now. It might've turned out the same way, but seeing how poorly these teams are playing right now makes me believe that we would've had a better chance. Prince is 1 for 18 from the Field in the series.

Also, what is up with Lebron? He looks horrible and scared out there. Just from watching him the last couple of years, he seems overrated with the expectations that everyone puts on him. He is a great player, but he is not the next Magic or MJ. He does not take over games, and in crunch time he looks confused.

It seems that the NBA just can't get the playoff format right.

The Conference Finals should have been PHX vs SA and CHI vs DET. Now you have two superior teams (SA and DET) vs two teams (CLE and UTAH) that had easy paths to the Finals.

If they were to reseed the teams after each round, the 2nd round would've been CHI vs CLE and NJ vs DET.
soxfan3530
Why couldn't the Pistons play like this when we played them? I gurauntee that we would have won that series if they had played like this. They look (both teams) awful out there. It's painful to watch knowing the Bulls could have had a realistic shot at the Finals!
RME JICO
QUOTE (soxfan3530 @ May 25 2007, 12:22 PM) *
Why couldn't the Pistons play like this when we played them? I gurauntee that we would have won that series if they had played like this. They look (both teams) awful out there. It's painful to watch knowing the Bulls could have had a realistic shot at the Finals!
I actually think the Bulls wore them down, especially coming back from 3-0. They are really showing their age, and if Cleveland had someone that would step up, they would be up 2-0 and not the Pistons.
DrunkBomber
QUOTE (RME JICO @ May 25 2007, 06:27 PM) *
I actually think the Bulls wore them down, especially coming back from 3-0. They are really showing their age, and if Cleveland had someone that would step up, they would be up 2-0 and not the Pistons.

Thats what I was thinking. If we played New Jersey in the second round that series could of went 6/7 games. They were a tough match for us, and Detroit would have pummeled Cleveland and we would have been the team going in tired. We might have made it another round but there was no way we were gonna beat Detroit this year. They were simply the best team.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.