Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Last Regular Season Game
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
SoxFan1
Seeing the Cavs make it to the NBA Finals while the Bulls are at home makes me recall the pain of losing that game vs the Nets to end the season. That could be, and should be us. Who knows if we would have beat Detroit, but god damn, it would have been nice to be so close.
RME JICO
I said the same thing a week ago: http://www.talkbulls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1857

If we took the Cavs path we would be in the Finals right now. Detroit had nothing left in the tank in this series. Cleveland is not that good.

Prince shot 16-66 from the Field vs Cleveland.

I will be surprised if Cleveland wins one game.
soxfan101
We would of had to face the Nets in the first round than and we played worse against them than anyone. Also these are top athletes, im sick of the bs crap about cleveland not being good just detroit tired. The fact is Cleveland has Lebron and we dont, overall we are a better team yes but we dont have a play near the calibur of Lebron. The Cavs did take the Pistons to 7 games last year for a reason, im pretty sure it was 7 atleast could be 6.
Steve9347
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 2 2007, 11:56 PM) *
Seeing the Cavs make it to the NBA Finals while the Bulls are at home makes me recall the pain of losing that game vs the Nets to end the season. That could be, and should be us. Who knows if we would have beat Detroit, but god damn, it would have been nice to be so close.

I don't see how it "should be us."

We lost more games than the Cavaliers, and the 82nd game counts as much as the 1st. They earned it.
madisonsmadhouse
Would the Bulls have been able to shutdown this Lebron James for 7 games? If Detroit couldn't do it, I don't know that we could have either.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.