Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I've finally accepted the likelihood
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
cars
That Tyson Chandler Jr., aka Joakim Noah, will be a Chicago Bull.

I think we all should start to just accept that this kid will be sporting a Bulls uniform next year and be our reserve center.
Iguana
I hope to hell not.
rangercal
We should draft Tyson Chandler JR and trade him for PJ brown and 2 2nd rounders!
DrunkBomber
I sure as hell hope we dont draft him. I would like to think Pax wouldnt do something like that.
cars
Everyone said that if he were in the draft, Noah would've been our pick over Tyrus. I don't think we pass him up if he's there.

And that makes me feel kind of sickly.
TeaLeafReaderII
Jaokim wishes he had the upside of Tyson Chandler.
Steve9347
Just say "No" to Noah.
b-riann
what is so bad with noah? he is a winner, with 2 titles in college, and plays with heart, emotion, and desire. he will work to become a great player in this league. if hawes is gone, u take noah IMO
SoxFan1
QUOTE (b-riann @ Jun 10 2007, 03:55 PM) *
what is so bad with noah? he is a winner, with 2 titles in college, and plays with heart, emotion, and desire. he will work to become a great player in this league. if hawes is gone, u take noah IMO

If Hawes is gone, we trade out for a veteran PF. Noah has no real skill level. He is the product of a winning team. Heart, desire, emotion, etc...those don't get you 20 points and 10 boards every night. Like someone else said, Noah wishes he had the potential of Tyson Chandler. I find it hard to believe that Noah will become a great player in the NBA.
Bullseye
As well as he would not help out this team like Hawes would, I would probably puke everytime I see his face on the TV.
madisonsmadhouse
We have a Noah like guy in Tyrus Thomas. We need exactly one thing to be a championship calibur team for the next few years, and that is a back to the basket post scorer, who plays solid defense. Noah is not that guy.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (madisonsmadhouse @ Jun 11 2007, 07:25 AM) *
We have a Noah like guy in Tyrus Thomas. We need exactly one thing to be a championship calibur team for the next few years, and that is a back to the basket post scorer, who plays solid defense. Noah is not that guy.

I'd settle for anyone that can have a net positive impact and eat minutes inside, Noah can do that. With his length, energy, and pretty good athleticism, he can be an asset. A Wallace-Noah-Thomas rotation up front isn't all that bad, and is certainly an upgrade from basically Wallace doing it alone last year.

No, Noah won't solve the post scoring issue anytime soon, but then again we're not going to find an All-Star big guy at #9. It'd have to be through trade, and that'll cost us probably 3 major pieces of our core.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.