Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls vs Heat
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chisoxfn
Surprised this wasn't up, but It is easter. SO first off, Happy Easter everyone.

Its 57-53 Chicagowith 1:52 left in the 1st half. Deng has played tremendous off the bench. Has at least 15 points.

We win and we are in the playoffs. cheers.gif
Chisoxfn
At the half in Miami. 58-53 Bulls.

Luol Deng turns 21 today and hopefully he can get a playoff birth for his present. 17pts, 2 boards, 1 assist.
nitetrain8601
Bulls up by 12 against Miami with a little over a minute left in the 3rd quarter.
Chisoxfn
Bulls up 14 going into the 4th quarter. We are 12 minutes from the playoffs (potentially at least).

Schenser has scored our last 4 points smile.gif ; You all can say what you want, but Luke is going to develop into a quality big (maybe off the bench, but he'll still be a quality backup).
Nocioni 5
ah what an awesome game. GO BULLS! PLAYOFFS ARE NEAR.
Chisoxfn
spiff, Noc just picked up his 5th foul. That was bullshit. Noc cleanly blocked that too.

Edit: Refs changed the call to Luke, thankfully.
Chisoxfn
Heat cut this to 11.
Chisoxfn
Crap, Noc picks up his 5th now trying to get an offensive board.
Chisoxfn
MALIK with another big bucket to make it an 11 pt game.
Chisoxfn
Now Kaptain Kirk
Chisoxfn
Holy crap...what a shot by Luol Deng. RIDICULOUS. POssible 3 point play coming now. I hope he's ok.
Chisoxfn
Deng misses but it was called a flagrant so he gets one more and I think we get the ball.
Chisoxfn
So thats a 3 pt play and we got room to make it a 5 or 6 pt play.
Chisoxfn
I love it...Hinrich draws the foul. Playing agressive, not settling.
Chisoxfn
Nice effort by Tyson and we are going to get a 2nd posession out of this. We are up by 10 and each team has led by 15 at one point in this game.
Chisoxfn
Since talking to myself hsa been good luck in this thread...What a block by Tys.
Chisoxfn
Kirk with a layup gives us a 12 pt lead with 4:36 left.
Chisoxfn
I'm putting this game in the Fridge. 14 point lead, our ball, 2:30 left.
Chisoxfn
Tyson puts it in strong making it a 16 point lead.
Chisoxfn
Bulls just put the scrubs in, we are up 21 with 1:21 left. PLAYOFFS HERE WE COME!!!

2 years in a row cheers.gif
Chisoxfn
24 NOW
TeaLeafReaderII
bullssmilie1.jpg
madisonsmadhouse
Luol with an excellent statement game against the #2 seed in the East. Yeah Antoine Walker got his points, but he gave them all back to Deng on teh other end. Awesome win for the Bulls over a semi-interested Heat team, but we will take it.
nitetrain8601
Thanks ChiSoxFn for doing the pbp. I would've joined you but I was in and out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.