http://youtube.com/watch?v=_wolAX8hinE

I said it from day 1. This kid is going to be special. It might take a couple of years but Rondo has the court vision, size, quickness, and rediculous reach to be a stud defensively in this league. He just needs a good mid-range game and you can call it lights out after that. His blazing quickness makes him improssible to guard and if he ever develops a consistent jumper, there will be no way to defend him. His court vision will allow him to throw out of double teams and his excellent dribbles/quickness can get him to any place on the court in a hurry.

Damn he'd look good on the Bulls as a backup PG for the next couple of years. The Celtics are in a tough position. They really want to win now if they are going to keep Paul Pierce. If that's the case they might decide to trade their expiring contracts for some veteran help. To get the help they'll have to trade away some young talent and I don't think Delonte West/Gerald Green/orJefferson are going anywhere. With that said Rondo could be the perfect trade bait. I'd love for the Bulls to package Nocioni/Duhon and maybe someone else for Rondo/Perkins & Ratliffs expiring contract. I pray that the Bulls make a trade for him while the price is still low. He's a difference maker and an instant spark off the bench and in a couple of years he'll be one of the best PG's in the league.