Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AND NOW, THE STARTING LINE UP FOR>>>
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
madisonsmadhouse
Out of curiousity, I'd be curious to hear who people are, and whether they joined through Soxtalk, or they heard about us from somewhere else (and where that was)
Heads22
I'm Heads. Or Alex.
SoxFan1
Obviously, I am SoxFan1 aka Slavko. Soxtalk beeyotch.
TeaLeafReaderII
Originally from chicago.... currently stuck in Iowa... listen to every game with NBA Audio league pass...

Found out about this site from the Bears offish boards.

and damn, the trailblazers suck!
kapkomet
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Mar 15 2006, 03:53 AM)
Originally from chicago.... currently stuck in Iowa... listen to every game with NBA Audio league pass...

Found out about this site from the Bears offish boards.

and damn, the trailblazers suck!

Awesome - welcome. We're looking to really make this grow and be a place where we can talk shop...

smile.gif

Keep spreading the word!!
greasywheels121
Michael Jordan personally asked me to join. smile.gif
Michael Jordan
Hi, I'm Michael Jordan. My son told me to join.
Michael Jordan
Okay, I'm kidding. My name is Kip and I discovered this site through SoxTalk.com
TeaLeafReaderII
oh... ignore the PM asking for your autograph
Chisoxfn
Chisoxfn...ie Jason.

For those that are new to our small little network, I just want to say welcome aboard. This place should grow and we hope it turns into a really nice enviromnent, like our larger site (Soxtalk).

So welcome. On a sidenote the Bulls won there first game since the site opened (1-0 with TalkBulls Open). cheers.gif

Up next is Mil and a win against them would make us a lot closer to that final playoff spot.
FromWayDowntown
I'm Oilcan from Soxtalk!!! And also Clawhammer on the Bears site as well.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (FromWayDowntown @ Mar 14 2006, 09:31 PM)
I'm Oilcan from Soxtalk!!! And also Clawhammer on the Bears site as well.

Welcome Aboard
cheers.gif
Rowand44
I'm here cause greasywheels121 personally begged me to join.

Nah, actually a big Bulls fan. Went to the game tonight(since I'm home on spring break).
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 14 2006, 09:52 PM)
I'm here cause greasywheels121 personally begged me to join.

We don't need you to bring your negative Iowa vibes to this place. Don't worry, I picked WVU in our ST pool.
Rowand44
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 14 2006, 11:53 PM)
We don't need you to bring your negative Iowa vibes to this place. Don't worry, I picked WVU in our ST pool.

Go Southern Go. smile.gif
madisonsmadhouse
I guess I should introduce myself, especially if you haven't seen any of my 39,000 other posts...

Southsider2k5 aka Mike, one of your friendly admins here. For lack of a better description, yeah I helped create this mess.
kapkomet
Good. At least it's not my fault. laugh.gif
Goldmember
i'm goooooollldddd...from soxtalk, of course...cool.gif
Timoperezrulez
I am Timoperezrulez from soxtalk. And im Timoperezrulez from talkbears.
Balta1701-B
I was commissioned after the Balta1701-A was decommissioned following the Khitomer conference.
SleepyWhiteSox
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Mar 15 2006, 11:34 AM)
I was commissioned after the Balta1701-A was decommissioned following the Khitomer conference.

Translation? tongue.gif

I'm SleepyWhiteSox from soxtalk. I like basketball. I like the Bulls. I like the NBA.
ChWRoCk2
soxtalk
BDavisFutureHOF
I'm the all mighty BDavis from Soxtalk and, quite possibly, the largest Bulls fan alive.

Word

bullssmilie1.jpg
madisonsmadhouse
Welcome in BD, and we can use every Bulls fan we can get smile.gif
nitetrain8601
I'm Juan and they pay me to post here.
bulls91
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 14 2006, 09:28 PM)
Out of curiousity, I'd be curious to hear who people are, and whether they joined through Soxtalk, or they heard about us from somewhere else (and where that was)

i joined from the chicago bears site
cheers.gif cheers.gif
ZoomSlowik
I've got the same name on Soxtalk and TalkBears. I'm here to be the resident college basketball expert when draft time comes. Or something like that. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.