Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PLAYOFFS BABY
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chisoxfn
Now lets improve our lot. I've said all season, we will upset the Heat in the 1st round, now lets get out of the 8th seed and move up to 7th or even 6th smile.gif

Its been an up and down year, but we are playing our best basketball of the season right now. Skiles and Company deserve the credit. This team plays so damn hard.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 16 2006, 01:32 PM)
Now lets improve our lot. I've said all season, we will upset the Heat in the 1st round, now lets get out of the 8th seed and move up to 7th or even 6th smile.gif

Its been an up and down year, but we are playing our best basketball of the season right now. Skiles and Company deserve the credit. This team plays so damn hard.

I want the 5th seed laugh.gif bullssmilie1.jpg Drinking.gif
bulls91
HOLY CRAP THEY WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bulls91
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 16 2006, 01:32 PM)
Now lets improve our lot.  I've said all season, we will upset the Heat in the 1st round, now lets get out of the 8th seed and move up to 7th or even 6th smile.gif

Its been an up and down year, but we are playing our best basketball of the season right now.  Skiles and Company deserve the credit.  This team plays so damn hard.

i agree i think that skiles should get the coach of the year sence they were not even expected to be in the playoffs.
JPargo
Dam i cant believe i missed the game sad.gif i was doin yard work. I was lookin at the box score and i noticed that Luke played pretty well. I really think we should resign him next year. PLAYOFFS HERE WE COME bringit.gif
bulls91
QUOTE (JPargo @ Apr 16 2006, 02:01 PM)
Dam i cant believe i missed the game sad.gif i was doin yard work. I was lookin at the box score and i noticed that Luke played pretty well. I really think we should resign him next year. PLAYOFFS HERE WE COME bringit.gif

lol yea he had good numbers it was a good game to watch.
WHarris1
fish YA

Now lets move up the seeds
Kogs35
whoooooo hoooooooooo now move up to the 6th please cheers.gif so i can goto the games in jersey cool.gif
madisonsmadhouse
Excellent rally from down 15 points early to make it close at the half, and then blow it open in the 3rd and 4th quarters.

Congrats to the Bulls on their second straight playoff trip, they deserve it

cheers.gif cheers.gif

There is no doubt the future is full of optimism for the CHicago Bulls, they are a couple of good moves (signing and picks) away from being an elite team in the East and in the NBA. What an exciting time to be a Chicago Bulls fan smile.gif
hammerhead johnson
God damn man, what a run to close out the season. headbang.gif

We're 0-8 against both the Pistons and Cavs this year, so we don't want to run into either team.
CubbiesFan07
bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Apr 16 2006, 11:39 AM)
i agree i think that skiles should get the coach of the year sence they were not even expected to be in the playoffs.

He won't get it...he should have won it last year, but here's how ESPN thinks:
No team has less talent than Chicago. Check out John Hollinger's PER standings and you won't find a single Bull in the Top 50. Every other team (including the 14 non-playoff teams) has at least one guy ahead of Andres Nocioni (No. 63), yet the Bulls are in the playoffs. Nice job, Scott Skiles.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Apr 17 2006, 03:28 PM)
He won't get it...he should have won it last year, but here's how ESPN thinks:

And they are dead on right too... Skiles does more with less than anyone in the NBA, that's why I am exciting about the possibility of them getting an actual star to add to this team. We are looking at a 50 win team for sure at that point.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.