Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: KG wants trade to PHX
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
scs787
Im new to the board, huge bulls fan, and i joined basically to see what you guys thought about this trade. Anyway i work a security job where i sit on my ass for 13 hours a day listening to ESPN 1000, and after hearing them say that if KG were to be traded hed wanna gonna go to PHX. I decided to come up with a 3 team trade that would look somethin like this

PHX get- KG and Duhon (i think i heard somewhere phx was interested in him)

Bulls get- Amare and mike james or marko jaric

T wolves get- Marion BG

possibly throw in some fillers or picks (not the 9th overall)

you'd be looking at

pg k-rich
sg use the 9th pick on Acie law or some other 2 gaurd/ mike james
sf deng
pf amare
c wallace

that looks pretty damn good to me but of cource it wont happen cause we gotta use BG to get kobe lol.
dasox24
QUOTE (scs787 @ Jun 23 2007, 07:45 PM) *
Im new to the board, huge bulls fan, and i joined basically to see what you guys thought about this trade. Anyway i work a security job where i sit on my ass for 13 hours a day listening to ESPN 1000, and after hearing them say that if KG were to be traded hed wanna gonna go to PHX. I decided to come up with a 3 team trade that would look somethin like this

PHX get- KG and Duhon (i think i heard somewhere phx was interested in him)

Bulls get- Amare and mike james or marko jaric

T wolves get- Marion BG

possibly throw in some fillers or picks (not the 9th overall)

you'd be looking at

pg k-rich
sg use the 9th pick on Acie law or some other 2 gaurd/ mike james
sf deng
pf amare
c wallace

that looks pretty damn good to me but of cource it wont happen cause we gotta use BG to get kobe lol.

BG and Duhon for Amare? Sign me up. However, I think PHX would have to get our 1st rounder if they're giving up Amare and Marion. Still, throw in Sef at the 2-guard spot and I'd be happy.
Wanne
I still think there's NO WAY IN HELL Phoenix gives up Amare. And also like da said...we'd have to give up the #9...and probably Noc too...maybe even next years #1. But...if we got Amare...I'd say buh-bye to Wallace in the deal as well.

Only problem we'd have then is not that dependable outside scoring. We'd need a shooter. But damn...teaming Amare and Wallace underneath....DAMN! VERY DOUBTFUL it happens.
eddog2
Mike James is already gone. He's in Houston. This trade won't work. The Bulls won't want Juric. They'd love Stoudamire but there is no way they get him for Duhon, & Ben Gordon.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I don't see any likely scenario with us getting Amare. Theres always speculation but we don't have any pieces to give Phoenix that equals his value. They won't be looking to get smaller and thats really the only type of players we have to offer.
bschmaranz
Amare and Marion FOR KG? I didn't get the memo, is Isiah Thomas running the show in Phoenix?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.