Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: tyrus thomas
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
bulls91
even though i do not think that we will get him some people on the other hand think that we will so here is hope that we will.

http://www.draftexpress.com/dedaily.php?p=645
madisonsmadhouse
NO big surprise there... it will be more interesting to see some of the middle first round projected guys, and if they stay or go... It'll make a big difference for the Bulls second pick.
B-4-Bulls
Actually I bet thats who we take if hes there. Paxson has already expressed intrest in him. Saying "Hes our Kind of Player".
The Gladiator
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Apr 16 2006, 06:12 PM)
Actually I bet thats who we take if hes there. Paxson has already expressed intrest in him. Saying "Hes our Kind of Player".

pray.gif
bulls91
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 16 2006, 06:00 PM)
NO big surprise there... it will be more interesting to see some of the middle first round projected guys, and if they stay or go... It'll make a big difference for the Bulls second pick.

i di not like him at all for some reason he is just like tyson he can put back shots ally-oops and offensive rebound has no jumper and so i think that we will pass plus he is olny 6'9 and we need some one with bulk and hight Aldridge might ring a bell.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Apr 16 2006, 07:18 PM)
i di not like him at all for some reason he is just like tyson he can put back shots ally-oops and offensive rebound has no jumper and so i think that we will pass plus he is olny 6'9 and we need some one with bulk and hight Aldridge might ring a bell.

I'm with you on Thomas. I don't see the NBA offensive game, at least not in the near future. Maybe he will develop, but I don't even see a good starting point yet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.