Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What is your draft day WISH?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
rangercal
My top wishes are in order:

Praying Yi Jianlian falls to Us
Praying Mike Conley falls to Us
Trade up and go for Horford or Wright
soxfan3530
I voted for trading for a vet because i want KG on this team!!! It won't happen but you said it was a draft "wish" so.
sport1016
i voted for trade for a veteran

but here's an interesting scenario-

if Boston takes Yi, its very possible that Jeff Green falls to us at 9. If we took him he could replace noc for cheaper. He's a tough 3/4, like noc but bigger a little bigger.

If we did that, then forget about resigning noc-either use him in a sign and trade as a piece to get a veteran scorer, or take the cap savings (if there is any) and use it towards a veteran big

just a thought-bc this draft has so many sfs we couold replace noc on the cheap
Balta1701-B
You mean other than Oden dropping?

My best wish would be Horford dropping.

#2, and more realistic? Hawes being there at 9 and snapped up by the Bulls. WE NEED SIZE. Hawes and TT, along with Lu, give us size for the next 5+ years.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
trade for a proven vet, because of KOBE biggrin.gif Its unlikely but one can dream. Unless LA has a change of heart a deal won't happen sad.gif
WHarris1
B. freaking. Wright.
DutheDoduhon21
i picked hawes as a realistic wish.
taurus515th
My draft day wish is to trade for a proven vet

That vet is Zach Randolph. Forget that Sam Smith article about his high school days that all of a sudden comes out 6 years after hes been in the league. Yall never listen to him anyways so y now.

A trade of Duhon, #9 pick, 2nd rounders, future picks, Khryapa, and a sign and trade of Malik Allen would work especially is a 3rd pick and 11th pick is being considered for Amare.

Whats the difference between these teams Chicago 07-08 and Utah 06-07 and for the fact they only had a few more wins then us with a post-player and us without a post-player even tho they r n the west.

PG-Hinrich 6'3 PG-Williams 6'3
SG-Gordon 6'1 (im expecting more consistency) SG-Fisher 6'1
SF-Deng 6'9 (becoming a 20/10 player) SF-Kirilenko 6'9
PF-Randolph 6'9 PF-Boozer 6'9
C-Wallace 6'9 C-Okur 6'11

-Nocioni -Harpring
-Sefolosha -Brewer
-Thomas -Milsap
-etc -etc

Our team plays better defense then the 06-07 Utah team and much more....

I was trying to show a comparision but My ideal line-up would be

PG-Hinrich 6'3
SG-Sefolosha 6'7
SF-Deng 6'9
PF-Randolph 6'9
C-Wallace 6'9

-Gordon, Nocioni, Thomas, Griffin, etc
dasox24
As for my biggest "wish," it would be the Bulls adding Kobe, Amare, or KG without having to deplete the team. However, my realistic wish is that Hawes falls to us and we pick him.
Balta1701-B
Can I add a contract extension for Mark Buehrle?
DutheDoduhon21
Can I add a contract extension for Mark Buehrle?

cheers.gif im all for that
sport1016
Man is Buerhle gonna look good in a Yankees uni

2 sweeps in a row baby, only one came against a quality team though, the rockies

at least they were above .500 b4 the series started
WHarris1
QUOTE (sport1016 @ Jun 27 2007, 05:15 PM) *
2 sweeps in a row baby, only one came against a quality team though, the rockies

If the Rockies are a quality team the NL is worse off than I imagined.
Chisoxfn
Kobe Bryant....Paul Gasol.....Jermaine O'Neal....Kevin Garnett....Amare Stoudamire.

If we opt for the draft...Al Horford....Yi/Spencer Hawes.
hinrich fan
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jun 27 2007, 07:16 PM) *
Kobe Bryant....Paul Gasol.....Jermaine O'Neal....Kevin Garnett....Amare Stoudamire.

If we opt for the draft...Al Horford....Yi/Spencer Hawes.

I think we should've tried harder for Gasol....but not if it meant selling the farm...we are only a player away!
GreatScott82
Trade for a veteran w/o giving up the core... thats my wish. Than again this will be our last lottery pick in a long time so maybe one more young talented player isn't such a bad idea after all.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (taurus515th @ Jun 27 2007, 11:13 AM) *
My draft day wish is to trade for a proven vet

That vet is Zach Randolph. Forget that Sam Smith article about his high school days that all of a sudden comes out 6 years after hes been in the league. Yall never listen to him anyways so y now.

Um, its a bit more than a few old high school incidents...

Article with Randolph Rap-Sheet

That's more than just a few incidents, and there's a big difference between trade rumors/proposals and police info that's in the public record. I think he can manage searching for old newspaper articles.

There's A LOT of baggage with that guy, there are numerous arrests/investigations/team related incidents ever since he was 14, besides the fact that he plays when he wants to and only on one end of the floor.
Bullseye
draft Hawes, make a trade for someone like Gooden... basically what soxfan1's idea was.
sport1016
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jun 27 2007, 05:44 PM) *
If the Rockies are a quality team the NL is worse off than I imagined.

the NL is worse off than you imagined
madisonsmadhouse
I would like to see us deal a player and the #9 pick to move up for Al Horford.
Wanne
QUOTE (madisonsmadhouse @ Jun 28 2007, 12:29 PM) *
I would like to see us deal a player and the #9 pick to move up for Al Horford.

or move up for Yi.
or give up the #9 and Gordon for Gasol.
or...since I'm livin' in a dream world....our #9, Gordon (and maybe Noc) for Amare. Hell...I think I'd think long and hard about throwing in next years #1 also. I still don't think there's any way in hell the Suns move him though.
ChWRoCk2
My wish is...

Draft Corey Brewer assuming he lasts till the 9 spot.

Then trade Kirk, Duhon and Noch and future 1st and what not for a proven vet that can play down low. Randolph could probably be had for the names mentioned.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.