Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CONGRAGULATIONS
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Timoperezrulez
Our first year a playoff apperance
bulls91
QUOTE (Timoperezrulez @ Apr 16 2006, 02:48 PM)
Our first year a playoff apperance

yea ever sence this web site has been up they have done a whole lot better it must be good luck. cheers.gif Drinking.gif snr.gif
madisonsmadhouse
The Bulls sure got hot after the Board went up, so maybe we can still a little bit of credit. wink.gif
CubbiesFan07
o_O
Heads22
So....wtf does congragulations or apperance mean? blink.gif
CubbiesFan07
QUOTE (Heads22 @ Apr 16 2006, 06:43 PM)

hahaha
ChWRoCk2
Nice job by the baby bulls, two years in a row.
HoofHearted
Milwaukee has Detroit and Washington it's last two games, and the way the Bucks are playing I wouldnt doubt it in the least that they lose out.

Washington has Detroit and Cleveland as two very losable games despite decreased playing time for both of those teams key players.

Indi has an easy finish as do we.

Lets help our chances of getting that 5 or 6 seed by beating the teams we should. TAKE NOTHING FOR GRANTED!!!
Timoperezrulez
QUOTE (Heads22 @ Apr 16 2006, 06:43 PM)

I guess I should have checked spell check
Goldmember
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 16 2006, 06:09 PM)
The Bulls sure got hot after the Board went up, so maybe we can still a little bit of credit. wink.gif

or, steal... biggrin.gif

was hoping for being out and having the extra lottery pick, but either way, go bulls! bullssmilie1.jpg good luck, you're gonna need it... bringit.gif laugh.gif
hammerhead johnson
QUOTE (HoofHearted @ Apr 17 2006, 12:08 AM)
Milwaukee has Detroit and Washington it's last two games, and the way the Bucks are playing I wouldnt doubt it in the least that they lose out.

Washington has Detroit and Cleveland as two very losable games despite decreased playing time for both of those teams key players.

Indi has an easy finish as do we.

Lets help our chances of getting that 5 or 6 seed by beating the teams we should. TAKE NOTHING FOR GRANTED!!!

Yes indeed, we have an outstanding shot at getting the #5 seed.

And I'd like to call out all of those who quit on this team so that we could have a higher second pick in the 1st round, or something. biggrin.gif

No, our situation flat out sucked a few weeks ago. I can't blame anyone for thinking long term (better second pick). I'm just one of those people who thinks that even the worst playoff experience (getting swept in the 1st round, for instance) is still HELLA beneficial. You feel me?
Timoperezrulez
i feel ya
soxfan101
I was one of the people that wanted the draft pick. But now actually if we can at least get 7th seed it might not be 2 bad to be in the playoffs. I still dont think we would of got anything out of being swept by Detroit but if we can get to Miami or NJ than yeah should be at least fun to watch.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.