Yeah he will get us Kobe or KG for sure
WHarris1
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jun 28 2007, 11:16 PM) *
Ya, until we trade for Kobe.

Bingo.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Jun 28 2007, 09:25 PM) *
Yeah he will get us Kobe or KG for sure

Why the green. I'll put up any sig you guys want if the Bulls don't have Kobe. But if we do get Kobe, I demand every poster on this site that disagrees with me puts up a sig saying I and WHarris are the greatest people in the world and that everyone else wishes they could be just like us.

I say that cause Willie and I are talking about how big of fools you are for not realizing that Kobe is gonna be a Bull this year.
WHarris1
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jun 28 2007, 11:27 PM) *
Why the green. I'll put up any sig you guys want if the Bulls don't have Kobe. But if we do get Kobe, I demand every poster on this site that disagrees with me puts up a sig saying I and WHarris are the greatest people in the world and that everyone else wishes they could be just like us.

I say that cause Willie and I are talking about how big of fools you are for not realizing that Kobe is gonna be a Bull this year.

I'm down.
BigBen
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jun 28 2007, 11:16 PM) *
Ya, until we trade for Kobe.

Paxson actually text messaged Kobe to tell him that the Bulls won't be trading for him. Paxson has also said in about 50 interviews by now that he won't give up the talent it would require to pry Kobe away from the Lakers.

If you guys haven't noticed by now, Paxson doesn't trade a lot of talent to get the big name player. In fact, he does the opposite and trades the big names for draft picks.

Not happening.
Chicago Bulls Franchise

Just don't see it happening although I wish it would. Paxson has yet to get rid of "His guys" he's already departed with Krause's guys, I'll be interested in seeing who's the first to go.
sport1016
I'll be interested in seeing who's the first to go.

Answer: What is Chris Duhon
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (sport1016 @ Jun 29 2007, 01:46 AM) *
Answer: What is Chris Duhon

cheers.gif
Steve9347

Your sig has to say "I don't know what I'm talking about."
eddog2
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 28 2007, 11:16 PM) *
Pax just said "We're going to continue grinding it out..."

Uh oh.

I want the Bulls to win first and foremost and I was so happy that the Bulls took Noah instead of your mancrush Hawes.

Time will tell who'll be the better player but I know Noah will have more of an impact in year 1. The only problem with Noah is that it will take me time to really like him. I never hated him but he never was my favorite player. On the flip side, Tyson was my favorite Bulls player. Noah, if he shows the same energy and heart as a Bull could easily become my 4th favorite player after Deng, Gordon, & TT.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (steve9347 @ Jun 29 2007, 06:41 AM) *
Your sig has to say "I don't know what I'm talking about."

Deal.
SoxFan1
You can't tell me Zoom was the only one to take this thread for what it was, a simple pun to the White Sox philosophy?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.