Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: When is the Rookie Press Conference?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Michael Jordan
All I see is vollyball.
SoxFan1
"Awaiting Joakim Noah press conference."

It'll be on soon.

Hopefully he gives me some good, dumb quote for my new sig.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
what the heck, is anyone elses TV like frozen? Im on the comcast channel, its frozen on a commercial....
7th in '07
i see volleyball.

but the bottom of the screen says "Awaiting Joakim Noah press conference."

here it is!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
YAY IM EXCITED
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Jul 2 2007, 03:15 PM) *
YAY IM EXCITED

LOL, you had exciting first. laugh.gif

Excuse me while I keep my log:

"The Bulls used to make me cry."
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Damnit, the channel froze again!!!!!
Michael Jordan
WHY DID IT PAUSE???? DAMN IT!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
ug, Time to switch over to the radio. Its on 670 the score
SoxFan1
I still have it? What are you guys talking about?
Michael Jordan
http://cbsplayer.streamtheworld.com/?CALLSIGN=WSCRAM

LISTEN HERE
SoxFan1
HA! "Ty Thomas. That's my guy." Oh god, this is going to be great.
Michael Jordan
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 2 2007, 03:30 PM) *
HA! "Ty Thomas. That's my guy." Oh god, this is going to be great.

Who said that? Noah?
Chicago Bulls Franchise
and now what the heck is up? They cut it short!!! Wow I've never seen a worse streamline of things happen. First the tv freezes, can't watch it. Then I turn it on 670 and listen, the idiots talk while the players are speaking so you can't even hear anything, they should be fired. Then they cut the press conference short. OMG
Michael Jordan
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Jul 2 2007, 03:30 PM) *
and now what the heck is up? They cut it short!!! Wow I've never seen a worse streamline of things happen. First the tv freezes, can't watch it. Then I turn it on 670 and listen, the idiots talk while the players are speaking so you can't even hear anything, they should be fired. Then they cut the press conference short. OMG

I know man I'm pissed, been waiting for this since friday
SoxFan1
I was able to watch the whole press conference. What happened to you guys?

QUOTE (Michael Jordan @ Jul 2 2007, 03:30 PM) *
Who said that? Noah?

Yes, Joakim said his game is just like Tyrus Thomas'.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
How do these guys even have jobs. When Gray was talking they were calling him white trash and an ass cracker.. Bores and Bernstein know nothing about sports, why don't they just have a picnic for themselves so they can laugh there a$$es off by themselves? Somethings gotta be done.
7th in '07
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 2 2007, 03:34 PM) *
I was able to watch the whole press conference. What happened to you guys?

mine was fine too
Serbbojo
hes on espn right now being interviewed
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Hey I got a comment from Noah for you, he said "Individual Honors are poison" weird but cool.
Serbbojo
Also when they asked him where he'll rank on the rookie of the year award his answer was "I don't care" "i just wanna win" I thought that was pretty cool to hear.
BG7
Can anyone provide a brief summary of what happened? Were all three rookies there? Anything else happen? Any statements from Paxson?
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I only saw about 5 minutes of it until my TV decided to freeze on me and the radio idiots cut the conference short. But heres an interesting tidbit,

Noah is 7'0? Gray is easily a good 2-3 inches taller than Noah which would make him 7'2-7'3?
DutheDoduhon21
i missed it, does anyone know where i can see a re-run, or see the video of it?
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Jul 2 2007, 04:48 PM) *
Noah is 7'0? Gray is easily a good 2-3 inches taller than Noah which would make him 7'2-7'3?

According to the combine results, Gray is 7-feet even without shoes and Noah is 6'10 1/2". The shoes can swing things as much as a couple of inches...
sport1016
Gray is listed at 7'2

combine results with shoes were Noah was just over 7 ft IIRC
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Jul 2 2007, 01:51 PM) *
Hey I got a comment from Noah for you, he said "Individual Honors are poison" weird but cool.

Judging by the guy's various comments he's going to fit right in with Skiles/Paxson.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Well those two made our team a whole lot bigger. IIRC Gray had the had the most body fat out of any draftee. He needs to get into better shape, im sure a health trainer will wip him right into shape and turn some of that fat into muscle. Curry is what 6'3?
eddog2
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Jul 2 2007, 08:18 PM) *
Curry is what 6'3?

He looks like a 5'11" 8th grader next to those 2.
Serbbojo
Hes still an upgrade over Duhon's a$$
dasox24
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Jul 2 2007, 05:48 PM) *
I only saw about 5 minutes of it until my TV decided to freeze on me and the radio idiots cut the conference short. But heres an interesting tidbit,

I love that Curry wore a blazer and shirt/tie. I know most of you probably didn't even think (or care) about what they were wearing, but I think people should dress to impress, and Curry sure did that. I mean, it's no Armani suit, but he is at least attempting to look professional, which I love.
DutheDoduhon21
yeah i agree with you (dasox) i thought he looked nice as well, i dont know what noah was wearing it looked kind of trashy, and ben gordon needs to teach the white boy how to dress, i saw the pictures from the sonics press conference and durant and green both had nice suits on.
DutheDoduhon21
if anyone missed the press conference like i did the bulls have it on their site
http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/draft_2007.html
it is below the picture
dasox24
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Jul 3 2007, 12:58 PM) *
if anyone missed the press conference like i did the bulls have it on their site
http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/draft_2007.html
it is below the picture

Awesome. I was hoping I'd be able to see it. Thanks
DutheDoduhon21
no problem
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.