Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: will songaila make it back
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
DutheDoduhon21
i was wondering if he would be back for the playoffs or not, i think he would help us out alot if he made it backeven if he hasnt played for a while.
madisonsmadhouse
Its sounding good for him to make it back for the playoffs. It would be a huge shot in the arm to have him back instead of Carrot-Top Luke.
B-4-Bulls
hm.. good question. But wasnt his injury suppose to keep him out for 6-8 months? If so then NO.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Apr 16 2006, 06:15 PM)
hm.. good question. But wasnt his injury suppose to keep him out for 6-8 months? If so then NO.

weeks not months...
bulls91
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Apr 16 2006, 06:04 PM)
i was wondering if he would be back for the playoffs or not, i think he would help us out alot if he made it backeven if he hasnt played for a while.

it seams like we did better with him out then with him in for some reason he is a good player. So i think that we should let him rest so he will be better some one else gets hurt.
DutheDoduhon21
i think we could use him because he has a good outside shot and can post up inside i hope he comes back, he is better than luke,i really dont like the randy livingston guy... huh.gif
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Apr 16 2006, 09:38 PM)
i think we could use him because he has a good outside shot and can post up inside i hope he comes back, he is better than luke,i really dont like the randy livingston guy... huh.gif

Livingston is what he is... the 15th man on a 12 man roster. He wasn't brought in here for anything other than a warm body to steal a couple of minutes when needed, and add a healthy person to practice against the guards. Don't worry about him, he isn't going to be back next year anyway.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Apr 16 2006, 09:38 PM)

I hope we bring in Luke next year and he will improve. Schencher is a nice backup at center with his size.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.