Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls Have Visits With
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chisoxfn
According to newspaper reports the Bulls have set and confirmed official visits with big men Joe Smith and Chris Mihm. The club has also expressed interest in Darko Millicic who is now an unrestricted free agent or at least appears to be headed towards being a UFA.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Darko is now the best guy for the Bulls in free agency. Joe Smith is pretty old, just a more athletic big but less post presence than PJ Brown. Mihm worries me with injuries, and I'd rather have Darko who is just as tall and probably a bigger body.
b-riann
darko...

or mikki moore. we could use his 15 ppg and 10 rpg
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Jul 3 2007, 03:47 PM) *
Darko is now the best guy for the Bulls in free agency. Joe Smith is pretty old, just a more athletic big but less post presence than PJ Brown. Mihm worries me with injuries, and I'd rather have Darko who is just as tall and probably a bigger body.

Darko would be a fantastic pickup. The question is whether he'd fit into the Bulls work ethic. I've read where Darko is a bit lazy and becuase of that he hasn't gotten the most out of himself yet. But on the flipside, if he's willing to put in the time and buys into what the Bulls sell we could really turn into major winners because there is no doubt Darko has the tools to be an awesome fit for the Bulls (strong defensive tools, plus he has the ability to run the floor and help make the Bulls are good transition team because transition teams with a big that can get down and finish are just nasty).
Steve9347
I'm all about Darko, but I have a feeling some club will offer him a ridiculous contract... my next choice would be Mihm (wasn't he originally drafted by the Bulls and draft day dealt for Jamal Crawford??)
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (steve9347 @ Jul 5 2007, 11:20 AM) *
I'm all about Darko, but I have a feeling some club will offer him a ridiculous contract... my next choice would be Mihm (wasn't he originally drafted by the Bulls and draft day dealt for Jamal Crawford??)

You are correct, sir.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.