Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yi JianLian
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
eddog2
Yi looked pretty solid against the Grizzlies. 15 points on 7-15 shooting. He was very agressive and had a nice turnaround shot.

However, he did get dunked on nasty style by Rudy Gay. But he did return the favor with a dunk of his own.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xdrOUxFMLcg
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ay2-0QMt_tU

I still hope the Bulls figure out a way to trade for him. He's going to be special. However, I know that a trade is highly, highly, unlikely.
Chisoxfn
Ya, I read a lot of reports just raving about how good he looked. He's looked good against the US in the past in international competition as well. It is funny how he's playing with the Chinese team as opposed to the Bucks team (but I think Yao did something similar as well).

I wonder if the Bulls would consider making a deal to get Noah. If Yi was ahead on the draft board than I Think they would, but they really don't have many extra parts to give up, unless they'd do a Noah plus a future first (top 5 or so protected) for Yi.
soxfan101
I would of considered taking Yi with the 3rd overall pick so of course Id love to get him. Im higher on Noah than most but if we could ship him and a 1st or like Duhon to the Bucks for Yi I would be so over that. The kid is going to be special in this league.
b-riann
that dunk that rudy gay had on him was disgusting, and hilarious may i add. i also hope we could find a way to get yi, but like somebody already said, thats highly unlikely bullssmilie1.jpg
sport1016
aldridge looked great in the portland game too....really a lot like chris bosh. He was effective from inside and out, and had three blocks in the first quarter and a half.

Not that I think he would look that good agst legit nba competition as opposed to big baby and leon powe, but i just hope TT dominates agst inferior competition too.
dasox24
Damn, that dunk by Gay was sweet
madisonsmadhouse
Milwaukee seems to be sticking to their guns about not trading Yi... That's too bad.
Sanitarium
That dunk by Rudy was SICK. Yi looks pretty polished as far as his shot goes though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.