Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The MVP debate
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
madisonsmadhouse
Who is your MVP and why?

Is it Kobe, LeBron, Chauncey, Dwayne, Dirk, or Nash???

http://www.sacbee.com/content/sports/baske...-15061135c.html
greasywheels121
I got to take Kobe this year.
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (greasywheels121 @ Apr 17 2006, 07:50 AM)
I got to take Kobe this year.

yep him or Lebron
madisonsmadhouse
I think Nash will repeat as MVP with his leading the Suns sans Amare.
WHarris1
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 18 2006, 05:42 PM)
I think Nash will repeat as MVP with his leading the Suns sans Amare.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Heads22
I'm thinking that I have no idea. There's a slew of good candidates I'm thinking Nash, Kobe, Lebron, Wade, Billups.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (Heads22 @ Apr 18 2006, 11:52 PM)
I'm thinking that I have no idea. There's a slew of good candidates I'm thinking Nash, Kobe, Lebron, Wade, Billups.

Way to step out on a limb there... <_<
Goldmember
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 19 2006, 06:47 AM)
Way to step out on a limb there... dry.gif

laugh.gif

sadly i think it will be kobe...
Chisoxfn
It will be Nash.
Jordan4life_2007
If past history is any indication, Kobe's got no chance. You have to go back to the 1970's to find an MVP who's team didn't win atleast 50 games. I'd be surprised if Nash didn't get it again. I think he's much more deserving of it this year than he was last season.

Nash's statline: 18.4 ppg, 10.4 apg (leads the league), 51.1 fg%, 43.2 3pt% (6th in the league), 92.1 ft% (leads the league).

Throw in the fact he's led the Suns to 50+ wins and a division title without Amare; it's a no-brainer.
SleepyWhiteSox
I hope Brand gets into the top 5 in votes...
Heads22
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 19 2006, 04:06 PM)
It will be Nash.

What's up with you and I agreeing?
syxx
Personally I think it should be Ben Wallace, he basically is the deciding factor weather the Pistons can win the championship, the most important part of the whole team...
CryptViLL
Kobe for the win.
bschmaranz
I really think Elton Brand deserves it, but he obviously won't get it. I'm gonna go with Nash, but I won't be at all suprised it LeBron or Kobe get it. All four deserve it.
CubbiesFan07
kobe shouldnt get it... hes a one man team.. put nash on the lakers or lebron on the lakers and theyd put up similar stats. you put lebron or kobe on the pistons, and theyd have to learn how to share the ball to win games...

give them a real team and their stats will go down. no way kobe would average 35pph in detroit or dallas..
RoseAngelKH12
i say Nash.......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.