Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Summer league pictures
TalkBulls Forums > Special Interests > Shoot The Bull
DutheDoduhon21
i havnt seen any summer league pictures yet, but if anyone has some or knows where to find them, post them here, i want to see how much bigger tyrus got because you cant see on the video from the games.
dasox24

DutheDoduhon21
thanks thoose are geat tyrus does look a little bigger, and so does thabo, hes go a new hair do goin too.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
He is bigger but you can't expect much because how long has the season been over, 6 weeks? He probably took about 2 weeks off like normal people would after a long hard season. I can't wait to see what he looks like when October or even preseason rolls around smile.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Jul 11 2007, 11:12 PM) *
He is bigger but you can't expect much because how long has the season been over, 6 weeks? He probably took about 2 weeks off like normal people would after a long hard season. I can't wait to see what he looks like when October or even preseason rolls around smile.gif

Don't expect him to get that much bigger. Seems like you think Shaq is going to rumble into the Berto Center in 2 months.

Here are some more photos:

Tyrus Thomas

Lance Williams

Andre Barrett

Martynas Andriuskevicius
DutheDoduhon21
wow, tyrus' upper arms are covered in tattoos, i wonder what it is. is it just me or does martynas andriu.... always look lost?

heres some more pictures
http://news.search.yahoo.com/search/news;_...esort=1&fr=
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Jul 12 2007, 12:17 PM) *
wow, tyrus' upper arms are covered in tattoos, i wonder what it is. is it just me or does martynas andriu.... always look lost?

heres some more pictures
http://news.search.yahoo.com/search/news;_...esort=1&fr=

Not to mention the fact he got hurt again too...
eddog2
I doubt with those guns getting bigger, that Rip Hamilton will be trying to mess with Tyrus this season. But seriously, he really does look like he's getting bigger. It can only help his game.

[/quote]
dasox24
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Jul 12 2007, 12:17 PM) *
wow, tyrus' upper arms are covered in tattoos, i wonder what it is.

Is it just me or does anyone else dislike Tyrus' new tattoos? I'm not a big fan of tats in the first place, but I did like what he did have. He kept it pretty simple with the cross, and it actually meant something. If you get something that has true meaning, then I think that's fine, i.e. My bro-in-law just got a tattoo of his Army Unit's logo on the back of his shoulder... But, TT's new ones I'm not so sure about.
SoxFan1
TRIBAL! ARM BAND! TRIBAL! ARM BAND!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.