Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome to Talk Bulls
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chisoxfn
Welcome to a new Brand type of Chicago Bulls forum, TalkBulls.com. TalkBulls is brought to you by the same people that brought White Sox fans, Soxtalk.com. This site is part of what will be an expanding TalkChicagoSports network. The launch of talkbulls is a concurrent launch with one of our sister sites, TalkBears.com.

We hope that for those that are new to our network, that you'll enjoy it here. This is a site for the members. If members have requests or features they'd like to see, tell one of the admins and we will do what it takes to get it set up. From new forums to our front page (still in development).

And as this site expands, we hope you tell your Bull loving friends to come by and check it out.

So welcome aboard everyone, I hope you like it here smile.gif
rangercal
smile.gif Glad to be here
Chisoxfn
Just want to mention the actual launch will probably be in 10 days. If my studies go better than expected, maybe tomorrow.
Heads22
What Chisoxfn said.
CryptViLL
Very glad to be here indeed.
Bulls should have a promising future with the money, and draft picks coming up in the offseason.
Heads22
Check out the Bears site. Our first total overhaul rocks.
Chisoxfn
Hey Alex. I think we should customize the colors from IBP Default. I say that because I like the way the skin lays out a bit more. What do you think?
SoxFan1
Perhaps a black, red, and white colored skin would like nice. This looks to Valentine's Day-ish.
kapkomet
Soxfan1, that might be the first thing you have ever said that I agree 100% with. laugh.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (kapkomet @ Mar 12 2006, 10:47 PM)
Soxfan1, that might be the first thing you have ever said that I agree 100% with. laugh.gif

:Cue's "Hallelujah" music:

It's a fresh start to say the least. laugh.gif
kapkomet
This is going to be a lot of fun.

Thanks you all for helping us get this going.

Tell everyone you know to join up. The beautiful thing is this is for all Chicago fans. Beauty.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (kapkomet @ Mar 12 2006, 10:49 PM)
This is going to be a lot of fun.

Thanks you all for helping us get this going.

Tell everyone you know to join up. The beautiful thing is this is for all Chicago fans. Beauty.

Hey, without you, Jas, and Heads, none of this would be possible. We owe thanks to you.
RME JICO
This is sweet! Great job guys!
ESM621
Wow,

this looks great!

When does talkchicagorush.com open?
BV1998
this is great, i've been waiting for a site like this for the bulls
maggsmaggs
I like the colors.
Goldmember
it's ok now, i'm here.
Chisoxfn
We should have a sweet skin up later on and than we'll officially open the site up. Although everyones welcome to post here until than.
Kalapse
The black and red for the new skin looks outstanding.
Chisoxfn
Agreed. Its a good color scheme.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (Kalapse @ Mar 13 2006, 01:07 PM)
The black and red for the new skin looks outstanding.

I love the colors as well. Very old school Bulls look to it.
Chisoxfn
Ok...if you change to the Bulls Skin you will see the new skin. Does anyone want to adjust the buttons to the proper color scheme?

The color red for the buttons is:
#db0000

Thanks in advance
Kalapse
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 13 2006, 07:26 PM)
Ok...if you change to the Bulls Skin you will see the new skin. Does anyone want to adjust the buttons to the proper color scheme?

The color red for the buttons is:
#db0000

Thanks in advance

Well since i already have them all saved, I guess I can change them all. I think I've finally got this technique down pat.
Heads22
This skin should be tight with new graphics.
BV1998
I like the fact that Hinrich is on the sites banner, but is there a reason that Jordan isn't?
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Kalapse @ Mar 13 2006, 11:36 AM)
Well since i already have them all saved, I guess I can change them all. I think I've finally got this technique down pat.

Sweet. You the man.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (BV1998 @ Mar 13 2006, 12:20 PM)
I like the fact that Hinrich is on the sites banner, but is there a reason that Jordan isn't?

When we finish the sites front page (probably 2 weeks or so) we have a banner with Jordan and a few others on it.
Kalapse
I finished up the new buttons and sent them on their way.
Chisoxfn
Sweet, I'll get them up right now. Thanks a mill.
Chisoxfn
Also put up two bulls logo's to replace the IBP logo.
Timoperezrulez
Thanks for setting this up Jas, you really do a good job with all of these sites.
Chisoxfn
Not a problem. I love this stuff. Makes for an interesting hobby, although all I get is crap from my buddies, haha.

By the way, can you resize that Gordon image (its a little big). If you don't have a program that can do it, I can do it in the next day or so.
SoxFan1

Also enhanced the color for you. smile.gif
Michael Jordan
Is there going to be TalkIllini.com in the future?
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Michael Jordan @ Mar 14 2006, 10:09 PM)

Possibly but nothing is certain at this point.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Michael Jordan @ Mar 14 2006, 08:09 PM)

We will have a college site in the near future. It won't be specifically for the Illini but there will be a forum specifically for them (hint..it'll be a site about a certain great conference in the midwest and all the teams will be represented on this site) biggrin.gif
Heads22
The Big 12, duh.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.