Malik Allen C PPG 4.8 RBPG 2.5

Magic-
Hedo Turkaglu SF PPG 14.7 RBPG 4.2
Deshawn Stevenson SG PPG 11.0 ASTPG 2.0
Jameer Nelson PG PPG 14.8 ASTPG 5.0
Dwight Howard PF PPG 15.8 RBPG 12.5
Tony Battie C PPG 8.1 RBPG 5.6
madisonsmadhouse
Oh would it be awesome to win out and get a higher seed, and avoid the Pistons in the first round. I really think Miami or New Jersey are the teams we want to see in the first round.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 17 2006, 01:05 PM)
Oh would it be awesome to win out and get a higher seed, and avoid the Pistons in the first round. I really think Miami or New Jersey are the teams we want to see in the first round.

ya I hope we get to play New Jersey!!
TeaLeafReaderII
I don't care... I just want to see them finish at .500...

If they can do that... I'm not worried about who the Bulls face.
TeaLeafReaderII
Magic are playing well... but Bulls are closing in.... down by 4 with about 10 left.
B-4-Bulls
Is it just me or does it look like Luol Deng has gotten stronger? Like I can see it in his arms. Ne one else notice this?
TeaLeafReaderII
Tie game bulls with the ball with about 10 left in regulation.... pray.gif bullssmilie1.jpg
TeaLeafReaderII
OVERTIME!!!!!
ChWRoCk2
bulls up by 3 in OT with about 2 min remaining
B-4-Bulls
If we play like this in the playoffs were going to be hard to stop. 3 guys in the 20's!! Thats Impressive. Plus Orlando was on a HOTT STREAK! But we stopped them.
B-4-Bulls
If we play like this in the playoffs were going to be hard to stop. 3 guys in the 20's!! Thats Impressive. Plus Orlando was on a HOTT STREAK! But we stopped them.
ChWRoCk2
Elsewhere, Milwaukee is up bout 20 on detroit and indy won washington did not play today.

Up 5
RememberThe90's
These refs have sucked balls this entire game.
RememberThe90's
Deng has really come on of late....and he is great on the boards.

With Dengs rebounding Chandler is in essenense a complete waste of space.

I hope Paxon trades this retard in the offseason. We need to rid this team of
all "Jerry Krause's mistakes"
The Gladiator
QUOTE (RememberThe90's @ Apr 17 2006, 07:58 PM)

We need D Rod back!!!!! I looked at his stats on the net yesterday, HE AVG 18.8 one year!! wow!!
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Apr 17 2006, 07:59 PM)
We need D Rod back!!!!! I looked at his stats on the net yesterday, HE AVG 18.8 one year!! wow!!

That or some freak who dyes his hair and is a crossdresser. laugh.gif
The Gladiator
QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ Apr 17 2006, 08:00 PM)
That or some freak who dyes his hair and is a crossdresser. laugh.gif

lol that too... Maybe we should have Luke do that, now that would be freaky!! laugh.gif
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Apr 17 2006, 08:01 PM)
lol that too... Maybe we should have Luke do that, now that would be freaky!! laugh.gif

Yeah

Bulls pretty much have this one wrapped up.
ChWRoCk2
Game!

Da Bulls win it 116-112

Too bad teams ahead of us didnt lose.
Balta1701-B
So, after tonight, it looks like the Bulls, Bucks, Pacers, and Wizards will all be sitting with 40 wins. The Bulls, Pacers and Bucks each have 1 game left, the Wiz have 2.
The Gladiator
Is it possible still for us to get the 6th spot?
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Apr 17 2006, 08:09 PM)
So, after tonight, it looks like the Bulls, Bucks, Pacers, and Wizards will all be sitting with 40 wins. The Bulls, Pacers and Bucks each have 1 game left, the Wiz have 2.

Hopefully the wiz can lose one same with pacers and bucks.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Apr 17 2006, 08:09 PM)
Is it possible still for us to get the 6th spot?

I think 7 is the best the Bulls can get now...

i'm just stoke they are will finish at .500...

Now nobody can say they backed into the playoffs. bullssmilie1.jpg
The Gladiator
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Apr 17 2006, 08:11 PM)
I think 7 is the best the Bulls can get now...

i'm just stoke they are will finish at .500...

Now nobody can say they backed into the playoffs. bullssmilie1.jpg

I would much rather us play Miami then Detroit. If we play Detroit Then its as good as done but if its Miami we may be able to make it a real series with a win or 2. Hell maybe win it.

But if its Detroit, no chance.
TeaLeafReaderII
I'm wrong... Bulls can still get better seeds... If the Wizards lose 2... The Bucs and Pacers lose once... and the Bulls win ... they can still get the 5th... ohmy.gif
hammerhead johnson
QUOTE (RememberThe90's @ Apr 17 2006, 07:58 PM)

Oh sweet Jesus....

Supposing that Chandler were a waste of space, it would not be because of Luol Deng's rebounding. You're calling Chandler a retard? Umm yeah, maybe you can take a minute to analyze your contribution to this thread, and then you tell me who the retard is.

I doubt that you even watched this game, because Tyson did one hell of a job guarding Dwight Howard. Dore and Red Kerr said as much.

His stats might not look great on paper, but he played a pretty big role in our victory tonight.

But by all means, let an SF's rebounding totals lead you to believe that Chandler is a waste of space. Never mind that Deng gets damn near all of his rebounds in the mid-range when Tyson is in the paint. And besides, what quality team has only one guy who can rebound effectively? Good God, man.

And who talks spiff about Krause while having a user ID like "rememberthe90s"? What the fish is that? Isn't Krause the guy who constructed all of those championship teams?
soxfan101
Yeah Chandler really gave Howard fits this game.... he might of fouled out and didnt have pretty stats but this game he performed well. Not as good as Hammer tells you but he is still very important to this team.
HoofHearted
QUOTE (hammerhead johnson @ Apr 17 2006, 10:05 PM)
Oh sweet Jesus....

Supposing that Chandler were a waste of space, it would not be because of Luol Deng's rebounding. You're calling Chandler a retard? Umm yeah, maybe you can take a minute to analyze your contribution to this thread, and then you tell me who the retard is.

I doubt that you even watched this game, because Tyson did one hell of a job guarding Dwight Howard. Dore and Red Kerr said as much.

His stats might not look great on paper, but he played a pretty big role in our victory tonight.

But by all means, let an SF's rebounding totals lead you to believe that Chandler is a waste of space. Never mind that Deng gets damn near all of his rebounds in the mid-range when Tyson is in the paint. And besides, what quality team has only one guy who can rebound effectively? Good God, man.

And who talks spiff about Krause while having a user ID like "rememberthe90s"? What the fish is that? Isn't Krause the guy who constructed all of those championship teams?

No to mention Tyson's D has won us some key games in the last ticks this year. His D is HUGE for us, and we need it for our succes, he could get 5 points game for all I care as long as he keeps taking care of business on the boards and D. That's not to say he has done it with great consistency yet, but he got tougher as the season wore on which is a point on encouragement for me. Keep it going in the playoffs Tyson, and remember a Center needs to make your shots when you take your shots.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (HoofHearted @ Apr 17 2006, 11:31 PM)
No to mention Tyson's D has won us some key games in the last ticks this year.

I still remember freaking out when I saw pierce drive to the basket... I thought the Bulls were done.... Then Chandler goes and stuffs the crap out of him... and the Bulls won a close won in boston Drinking.gif

BEST BLOCK EVER!!! (
madisonsmadhouse
To be honest, I think last night was a preview into the future of the NBAs Eastern confrence elite teams. Orlando is young and deep at their core, not to mention tons of talent. Plus with Grant Hill about to come off of their payroll, they will have some room to do somethings. And we all know where the Bulls stand with talent, caproom, and high draft picks up coming... It will be interesting to see 3-5 years from now where these two teams stand in the NBA.
RememberThe90's
QUOTE (hammerhead johnson @ Apr 17 2006, 10:05 PM)
And who talks spiff about Krause while having a user ID like "rememberthe90s"?  What the fish is that?  Isn't Krause the guy who constructed all of those championship teams?

He never drafted Jordan.

0 titles w/o Jordon.

Krause is also the fat pig that destroyed this team in the late 90's/early 2000's

Trading away future stars like Elton Brand/Ron Artest.

His essentially left a team in shambles after leaving..thankfully Paxon is doing a good
job cleaning up his mistakes.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (RememberThe90's @ Apr 18 2006, 07:40 AM)
He never drafted Jordan.

0 titles w/o Jordon.

Krause is also the fat pig that destroyed this team in the late 90's/early 2000's

Trading away future stars like Elton Brand/Ron Artest.

His essentially left a team in shambles after leaving..thankfully Paxon is doing a good
job cleaning up his mistakes.

And hiring Scott Skiles has been by far his best move to date...
RememberThe90's
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 18 2006, 08:09 AM)
And hiring Scott Skiles has been by far his best move to date...

Agreed.

But the Eddy Curry deal could be right up there depending the picks/players
we get out if it.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (RememberThe90's @ Apr 18 2006, 08:20 AM)
Agreed.

But the Eddy Curry deal could be right up there depending the picks/players
we get out if it.

The caproom, picks, and flexibility alone make it a winner, esecially with the rumblings about the Knicks not being happy with Eddy and his work ethic possibly putting him on the trading block again.
RememberThe90's
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 18 2006, 09:13 AM)
The caproom, picks, and flexibility alone make it a winner, esecially with the rumblings about the Knicks not being happy with Eddy and his work ethic possibly putting him on the trading block again.

Yep....work ethic doesn't suprise me.

I said before I grew up in the town next to Curry and he was widley known as a lazy
dumb turd.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.