Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deng to Play for Great Britain
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chisoxfn
He is going to try out and is planning on playing for Great Britain in order to help the team qualify for 2012 olympic games (they are the host team so they get an automatic birth). I say good for Luol and I'm wondering if at that point we will see Ben Gordon give it a go.
SoxFan1
I'd rather have him play for Sudan, if they have a national basketball team, but it's good to see him get recognition. I'm guessing Gordon will likely be picked to the squad as well in the near future.
Bullseye
I'd much rather see him and Gordon (if he plays) play for the U.S.A... but that ain't happening.
sport1016
I remember reading last year the whole idea was that Gordon and Deng were going to play together

The story focuses on deng bc he had to make sure he was eligible. Because gordon was born there he should have no problem getting on the team.
madisonsmadhouse
It would be cool to see BG and LD lead Great Britian to a win or two, but I won't hold my breath. Do they have any other good players besides these two?
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (madisonsmadhouse @ Jul 18 2007, 04:23 AM) *
It would be cool to see BG and LD lead Great Britian to a win or two, but I won't hold my breath. Do they have any other good players besides these two?

POPS MENSTUBOTSU!!!!!!
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Jul 19 2007, 11:18 AM) *
POPS MENSTUBOTSU!!!!!!

I said good players! jpshakehead.gif

biggrin.gif cool.gif
sport1016
joel freeland... i think
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.