Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Would Memphis do this?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
ChicagoBullsMadison
hinrich, gordan, noch, and 1st rounders for gasol and conley?
sport1016
I would, but they wouldnt.
rangercal
They might do it. That would give them a pretty deep team.
dasox24
They would never make that trade. That team (and city) is in desperate need of a true superstar to bring in fans and revenue. Memphis is not like Chicago where they can have good role players and make the playoffs, and still bring in a lot of fans. They need an attraction that will make people want to come to games even if they're having a down year, and Conley, Rudy Gay, and Gasol (to a lesser extent since he's already there) are their only chances at having that, and they're not about to trade away 2 of those chances. Anyway, I wouldn't even make this deal if I were the Bulls. Conley is no sure thing, and Gasol isn't really needed at the moment. With Pau and Big Ben getting roughly 35 mpg, that would leave way to little playing time for Smith, TT, and Noah.
ZoomSlowik
We'd be giving up 3 key contributors for one and MAYBE another, that's probably not a smart move. Plus I doubt they'd take that much salary back.
b-riann
i agree with the first guy...i would, but they probably wouldnt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.