Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rocky Mountain Revue
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
SoxFan1
You can see all the scores/recaps here:

http://www.nba.com/jazz/Revue/2007_Rocky_M...e_Schedule.html

Tyrus did not play at all I believe, Aaron Gray, Lance Williams, and Thomas Gardner all played well.
dasox24
Damn, Thabo really struggled with his shooting in summer league. I find that a little worrisome.... As for Gardner, he really did have an impressive summer. I hope he gets a shot somewhere b/c I doubt he'll have a legit chance to make our team.
urlacher1285
QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jul 21 2007, 02:25 AM) *
Damn, Thabo really struggled with his shooting in summer league. I find that a little worrisome.... As for Gardner, he really did have an impressive summer. I hope he gets a shot somewhere b/c I doubt he'll have a legit chance to make our team.

I don't think Thabo will be a 20 point per game guy, but he is very young and raw. His defensive is what seperates him from the rest. I mean he was a rookie last year and was giving Dwayne Wade fits!

He will be like a Ron Harper/Randy Brown type of guy
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I can't believe how bad Thabo played. I think he played worse than last year. I find that worriesome too. Tyrus played excellent and Thabo sucked hardcore.. It is summer league but this is his second go around, he should know the offense and he should play better plain and simple, he didn't do either of those well at all. I've heard stories of Tyrus working hard to improve his game, I've heard nothing about if Thabo has been working. I can see how his offense will be limited over the next few years or so because his jump shot is pretty bad and he isn't very physical with his defender, he has the length to back them down like Tayshaun Prince but he doesn't do it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.