Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls Sign Noah, Gray to Rookie Deals
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
DutheDoduhon21
its on the bulls website, signed noah and gray but not curry, hopefully that comes soon.
dasox24
Sweet. I'm sure Curry's wont take too long.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I hope Curry gets signed or my earlier prediction on him scoring over 9 ppg would be in jepardy.
ZoomSlowik
I thought I heard that Noah only signed for 2 years, is that right? If so, kind of weird, since guys generally sign for 3 with a team option...
kyyle23
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Jul 28 2007, 11:15 PM) *
I thought I heard that Noah only signed for 2 years, is that right? If so, kind of weird, since guys generally sign for 3 with a team option...

from the Chicagosports website

Bulls sign top two picks

The Associated Press

July 28, 2007

As expected, the Bulls have signed first-round draft choice Joakim Noah, along with second-round selection Aaron Gray.

Noah, selected ninth overall, averaged 12.0 points, 8.4 rebounds and 1.8 blocks as a junior last season, when Florida won its second straight title. The 6-foot-11-inch, 232-pound forward will wear No. 13 and make $1.78 million his rookie season and $1.91 million the second with team options the following two seasons, according the rookie salary scale on the player's association's Web site.

Gray, a 7-foot, 270-pound center out of Pittsburgh, will wear No. 34. His contract figures were not released.

But what about JamesOn Curry, the Bulls' other second-round pick? That's expected soon.
madisonsmadhouse
Rookie contracts are now two years, with the options years, instead of making 3 years manditory.
sport1016
why hasn't JamesOn's deal happened yet?
dasox24
QUOTE (sport1016 @ Jul 30 2007, 03:57 PM) *

I'm sure it will, though it does seem odd that his deal couldn't be worked out when Gray's was. I mean, they were drafted 2 slots apart. The money can't be too different.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (sport1016 @ Jul 30 2007, 03:57 PM) *

The Bulls might not want to give him guarenteed money with their depth at guard.
Balta1701-B
•The Bulls officially signed second-round pick JamesOn Curry. The guard will wear No. 20.
Trib
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Aug 3 2007, 11:39 AM) *

It will be interesting now to see if the Bulls look to deal Chris Duhon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.