Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome to On Campus!
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
SoxFan1
Derrick Rose and OJ Mayo headline this year's freshman class. Will they be this year's equivalent to Greg Oden and Kevin Durant?
WHarris1
They will be damn good, but I don't think they will be able to compare.
Rowand44
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Aug 2 2007, 02:46 PM) *
Derrick Rose and OJ Mayo headline this year's rookie class. Will they be this year's equivalent to Greg Oden and Kevin Durant?

No.
greasywheels121
I cringe at the word rookie in college talk.

And Eric Gordon > all.
WHarris1
QUOTE (greasywheels121 @ Aug 2 2007, 09:07 PM) *
I cringe at the word rookie in college talk.

And Eric Gordon > all.

First point, agreed.

Second point, die.
greasywheels121
WHarris1
QUOTE (greasywheels121 @ Aug 2 2007, 09:10 PM) *

Yes, that guy is fat.
greasywheels121
BIG BABY II.
dasox24
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Aug 2 2007, 03:02 PM) *
They will be damn good, but I don't think they will be able to compare.

Agreed. However, I do think Eric Gordon will dominate next year as much as I dislike him for de-committing from Illinois. God, if only Indiana had only kept Davis for one more year. We'd be sittin' pretty with Eric Gordon as our 2-guard. Nonetheless, he's one and done, so Indiana better take advantage of having him this year. I guess the only positive that comes out of losing EG is that we gained a 3,4-year player in Watkins.
Rowand44
Pssh, here's a real recruit. smile.gif

ZoomSlowik
Everybody's ignoring Michael Beasley, who was just the #1 rated recruit for most of the year and the MVP of the McDonald's All-American game.

Of course that's what happens when you commit to K-State. tongue.gif
Rowand44
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Aug 3 2007, 01:47 AM) *
Everybody's ignoring Michael Beasley, who was just the #1 rated recruit for most of the year and the MVP of the McDonald's All-American game.

Of course that's what happens when you commit to K-State. tongue.gif

The other 3(Rose, Gordon and Mayo) always seemed to have some story following them off the court, that's probably why. You're right though, Beasley has definitely slipped under the radar.
SoxFan1
Sorry for using rookie btw you college ball purists, I meant that for Oden/Durant.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 3 2007, 12:07 AM) *
Pssh, here's a real recruit. smile.gif

I'll take "goofy white guys" for a thousand, Alex.
Rowand44
QUOTE (madisonsmadhouse @ Aug 3 2007, 06:17 AM) *
I'll take "goofy white guys" for a thousand, Alex.

Ha, we have an even goofier white guy in this years class but he shall be redshirting.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.