Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls slogan
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
DutheDoduhon21
is it really " love it Live"? thats what it says on the printable schedule, they need something catchy.
SoxFan1
Yes, I do believe that is their official slogan. It's not bad, but nothing spectacular either. It's not like they really need one to attract fans though.
Balta1701-B
"...and now, your world champion Chicago Bulls..."

I miss that slogan...
DutheDoduhon21
hopefully we will hear that very soon, i liked through thick and thin in 2005, the commercials were good too.
dasox24
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Aug 5 2007, 03:26 PM) *
"...and now, your world champion Chicago Bulls..."

I miss that slogan...

Luckily for us, we have a good (and realistic) chance at hearing it again in the near future. bullssmilie1.jpg
SoxFan1
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Aug 5 2007, 05:11 PM) *
hopefully we will hear that very soon, i liked through thick and thin in 2005, the commercials were good too.

The Aflac barbershop spin-offs with Norm van Lier?
Rowand44
"Win or die trying." tongue.gif
kyyle23
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Aug 5 2007, 09:37 PM) *
The Aflac barbershop spin-offs with Norm van Lier?

My favorite commercials were the ones with Bill Cartwright and all of the baby bulls. Someone comes into Bills office and asks how the kids are doing, and Bill says they are growing, then you see them(Tyson, Eddy, Jason Williams, etc) playing Marco Polo in the pool and other kid games. I thought it was a creative commercial. Too bad Jason Williams ruined the chances that team may have had.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 5 2007, 11:50 PM) *
"Win or die trying." tongue.gif

I kinda miss, "The Kids Can Play"
sport1016
i never liked "through thick and thin" bc it implies that it was THIN at the moment.

All the commercials in the barbershop that hyped coming to see visiting supertars like kobe and tmac was a reminder that the bulls didnt give you a reason to come.

This was especially wierd when the bulls turned everything around and were one of the hottest teams in the league from january onward but there were still all these commercials implying that the bulls sucked..
DrunkBomber
"Good guys wear red...not head bands"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.