Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Noah a Knick at heart
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
eddog2
http://www.newsday.com/sports/basketball/n...,0,814129.story

There hasn't been much going on in terms of the Bulls the past couple of weeks so I guess we'll just have to continue to post articles about specific players. This one talks about Noah being a huge Knick fan and how as he grew up he always said he'd never put a Bulls jersey on.

The article also talks about his upbringing and how Noah always said that "his fathers money was not his money." It talks about how he went to a camp with 3 scholarship offers and was the best player when the camp finished. By the time the camp was over, he had 400 scholarship offers.

Noah has strong beliefs and a strong passion for life and basketball. I really think that strong passion for basketball will be something that gains me over much the same way that Tyson's passion made me like him.
rangercal
I don't understand the Noah haters. This guy is smart,talented and has heart. He won't be the best player on any team, but he will make everyone around him better.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (rangercal @ Aug 20 2007, 10:05 AM) *
I don't understand the Noah haters. This guy is smart,talented and has heart. He won't be the best player on any team, but he will make everyone around him better.

And most importantly, as long as Skiles and Paxson are running the show here, he is a perfect fit for the style of ball that the Bulls play.
Balta1701-B
I'm just concerned about his health status more than anything. He's not that useful to me if he can't perform.
Steve9347
I just don't like drafting guys with potentially crippling injuries...
Rowand44
QUOTE (rangercal @ Aug 20 2007, 10:05 AM) *

He's a dbag. It's not hard to dislike his personality at all, he's a mess. But if he performs on the floor, I really couldn't care less how much he embarrases himself.
rangercal
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 20 2007, 04:14 PM) *
He's a dbag. It's not hard to dislike his personality at all, he's a mess. But if he performs on the floor, I really couldn't care less how much he embarrases himself.

I don't think he's a dbag. I think he is quite normal in a very anti-social society. Just because a generation of video gamers, internet junkies and couch potatoes can not understand his outgoing personality does not make him a dbag.
b-riann
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 20 2007, 11:14 AM) *

lolhitting.gif that made me laugh, even though i do not agree
b-riann
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Aug 20 2007, 10:44 AM) *
I'm just concerned about his health status more than anything. He's not that useful to me if he can't perform.

just like everybody else in the NBA laugh.gif
eddog2
Whether he plays this year or not, his injury is not career threatening and shouldn't have much impact on the type of player he will be or can become.

I'm really not worried about it. At worst he'll miss the entire season but he'll be back next year. However, I think that even with surgery he wouldn't miss that long. But then again, I'm not a doctor. If he played that well and that physical throughout the season with an injury, imagine how he'll play when he is 100%.

I personally like Noah already but I'm not sure if I'll ever like him as much as I liked Tyson. I really felt like Chicago treated Tyson like crap and he didn't deserve to be treated that way. Hopefully, fans will appreciate the passion that Noah shows a little more than they appreciated Tyson's passion.
sport1016
The reason Tyson got so much flak is bc he jumped at every pump fake, couldnt not fumble an entry pass, and couldn't make a shot outside 2 feet.. Not to mention his rampant fouling kept him off the floor and severely limited his minutes to the point he couldnt be counted on to start to save his mins.

His numbers were good last season, but his offensive numbers can be attributed to playing with chris paul (diet nash) and his defensive numbers simply due to playing more minutes bc the hornets are a much worse defensive team than the bulls teams he was on (i.e. in position to take more fouls, other good defensive players taking stats)

Give Noah time. His play on the court is certainly the most important thing. So in my mind we don't have anything to base an opinion on yet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.