Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which games are you going for?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Steve9347
I'm targeting 5 dates... I was wondering what others on here were planning to be going for come the morning of tickets being available?
Jason82807
QUOTE (steve9347 @ Sep 19 2007, 10:23 AM) *
I'm targeting 5 dates... I was wondering what others on here were planning to be going for come the morning of tickets being available?

The ticketmaster ticketexchange is currently up and running. You can buy tickets from season ticket holders and get better seats, most STHs don't ask more than face unless it's a very popular game.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Jason82807 @ Sep 21 2007, 10:25 AM) *
The ticketmaster ticketexchange is currently up and running. You can buy tickets from season ticket holders and get better seats, most STHs don't ask more than face unless it's a very popular game.

I recently relocated to WI... I'm going to the two away games against the bucks.
b-riann
my season tickets came in the mail yesterday

there will be many games i will be selling. i will let you guys know ahead of time
BG7
QUOTE (Jason82807 @ Sep 21 2007, 10:25 AM) *

Jason,

Where can you find tickets being sold by season ticket holders? Thanks.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (BG7 @ Sep 26 2007, 11:28 AM) *
Jason,

Where can you find tickets being sold by season ticket holders? Thanks.

Go to the Bulls website, mouse over tickets on the far left and you'll see a drop-down menu. Ticket exchange is 4 spots down. There are some SERIOUSLY awesome seats on there if you have the money to piss away.
b-riann
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Sep 26 2007, 12:11 PM) *
Go to the Bulls website, mouse over tickets on the far left and you'll see a drop-down menu. Ticket exchange is 4 spots down. There are some SERIOUSLY awesome seats on there if you have the money to piss away.

like i said, i will be selling my tickets for probably 18 of the 41 home games. mine are in 303, row 1.
Jason82807
There are some good seats on there, the prices may be a little high because of the 20% commission, but in most cases it's better than a broker. I will probably be selling a few games from my season tickets for face value on here to avoid the fees. Is there a designated ticket selling forum?
b-riann
QUOTE (Jason82807 @ Sep 28 2007, 04:09 PM) *
There are some good seats on there, the prices may be a little high because of the 20% commission, but in most cases it's better than a broker. I will probably be selling a few games from my season tickets for face value on here to avoid the fees. Is there a designated ticket selling forum?

i asked the same question and an admin told me just to make your own somewhere
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.