Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fantasy Basketball Sign-Ups
TalkBulls Forums > Special Interests > Shoot The Bull
ZoomSlowik
Alright, Fantasy Basketball opened today on Yahoo. That means it's time to start thinking about the TalkBulls Fantasy Basketball league(s).

Post in this thread if you're interested, I'll follow up with the league info once we get close to enough people. Last year we had two leagues, hopefully we can match that interest level.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've been pumped about this season for quite some time.
DutheDoduhon21
im in

im pumped for the season
hammerhead johnson
I'm in.
Steve9347
im in.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
TYRUS!! Im in...
Chi-town23-33
Been a while since I posted, but I'M IN!
eddog2
Zoom, I'm in. And like last year I predict that 72-10 is going to win the league.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (eddog2 @ Sep 22 2007, 11:47 PM) *
Zoom, I'm in. And like last year I predict that 72-10 is going to win the league.

Technically that was Steve's league. tongue.gif

You had a heck of a team, mine unfortunately peaked at the wrong time. I won the regular season title, like that means anything. mecry.gif
TeaLeafReaderII
in, if its stilll open
ChitownMan
I have set up one Yahoo League already and would like to have members of the board join in. You are able to get to the league by going into Yahoo and using Fantasy League ID #4707 with the Password: bulls2007-08. For others that have mentioned on my main board posting, I will send out an email when we get closer to the start of the season and closer to the day of the draft. I have set the draft for Tuesday October 18th at 2:30 pm and will send out an email to the league one week prior to the draft, as well as the day before to remind everyone to be ready. Then when the season gets ready to start, I will email the league once again to be ready for the start of the season. Hope to have some of you join in on the annual Yahoo fun.
Brian
Me, Me, Me
ChWRoCk2
Count me in.

Someone has to win it wink.gif
ZoomSlowik
My bad, thought I posted info already.

ID- 2402

password- dabulls

There's already like 6 of us in there, so join fast.
ChWRoCk2
Actually I already got 4 teams so Im gonna opt out, just joined a money league.
Brian
Any chance to do the draft on another night besides Thurs or Fri, Zoom? I work those nights.
ZoomSlowik
If anyone wants another crack at Fantasy Basketball, I'm trying to get another league going. It's mostly Soxtalk people right now, but as long as it fills up who really cares.

League ID- 138011

password- soxtalk

Draft is Saturday at 9:30 Central, that was the last decent time available.

Please join, I'd rather not be forced to delete this league. mecry.gif
ZoomSlowik
Sorry guys, I had to delete it, not enough players. mecry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.