Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Return of the Headband?!
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chicago Bulls Franchise
http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/...egoryId=2459788

I love it, I hope it happens. Big Ben is all about the headband and armbands etc..
DutheDoduhon21
i think they will let him, he sounded like he wanted it to be a surprise. $14 for thoose shoes, thats a good thing that him and starbury are doin, they were nice too.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Aside from the headband, did they ban the armbands also? Because he never once wore them except that day he wore the headband on purpose? I didn't get that part, can anyone explain?
DutheDoduhon21
i think it is armbands too because you never see any bulls players wearing them unless they have an injury and they want to cover it up, but im not sure.
Steve9347
I would love to see the headbands allowed on the Bulls. I always enjoyed when Curry (and E-Rob, but God do I hate E-Rob) wore the headbands.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
The three I think that would wear them off the top of my head would be JamesOn, Tyrus maybe, and Big Ben.
eddog2
I'd like to see a trio in the lineup at some point that include fros and headbands. It would be awesome if that trio was Wallace, Tyrus, & Noah.
b-riann
QUOTE (eddog2 @ Sep 22 2007, 11:38 PM) *
I'd like to see a trio in the lineup at some point that include fros and headbands. It would be awesome if that trio was Wallace, Tyrus, & Noah.

tyrus doesnt have a fro
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.