Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BEN WALLACE TO WEAR HEADBAND
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Steve9347
hell yeah!

dominate
madisonsmadhouse
I like that Skiles left it up to his team. The guy is really starting to understand when he needs to be a hardass, and when to let things go. Good for him.
ChitownMan
Glad that they have already settled this issue before camp starts. I actually like the headband personally. It is a throw back to the old days when headbands were everywhere.
RME JICO
Some players have little things that make them more comfortable. Rip with his little mask, and a whole slew of others that have things they wear for good luck or just comfort.

Big Ben is due for a huge year.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (madisonsmadhouse @ Oct 2 2007, 06:53 AM) *
I like that Skiles left it up to his team. The guy is really starting to understand when he needs to be a hardass, and when to let things go. Good for him.

I also like that both Skiles and Wallace got to make their points, and I think the team will be stronger for it.

Brian (Pasadena, CA): Ben, right after the "headband" incident last year, the Bulls really turned it on. Did that game feel like a turning point for the team to you guys?

SportsNation Ben Wallace: (12:55 PM ET ) I think sometimes you're out there and you think you're focused and you're not really focused on the job. Sometimes a distraction is a good thing. WE had a chance to talk about somethings that we weren't able to talk about.
DutheDoduhon21
i think its good for the team, and also good for skiles to let him wear it. i think tyrus and noah will wear them also.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
YES THIS MEANS MEGA BEN!!

But I guess only Ben gets to wear it. Skiles said "There is still a no headband rule" he then asked the players who have been here if they were fine with him wearing it and Skiles was fine with it, so they're gonna let him wear it.
TeaLeafReaderII
I still think it bull that the Bulls can't wear headbands.
DutheDoduhon21
nice sig chicagobullsfranchise, very nice.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Oct 4 2007, 04:20 PM) *
nice sig chicagobullsfranchise, very nice.

Haha thanks man smile.gif Made it last night
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.